Public Service Announcement: Group up means GROUP UP......

What Group Up DOESN'T mean

- It doesn't mean go dive into B and kill meaningless minions WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE THE POINT while your team is dying on A and C

- It doesn't mean try to be a 1 man gank squad and dive into groups of 3 enemies

- It doesn't mean I gotta AFK in spawn cuz lol reasons bruh

- It doesn't mean run away to save your precious K/D while your teammate dies to a 2 v 1

What Group Up DOES mean

GROUP THE HECK UP AND STOP DYING ALONE LIKE AN IDIOT
     3 people found this helpful

What's that? You can get the Pubbies to actually coordinate effectively? Wow, wouldn't it be something if there was a function that allowed individual skill to rise above gang bang cuckery?

Originally Posted by Rhodri331 Go to original post
    What's that? You can get the Pubbies to actually coordinate effectively? Wow, wouldn't it be something if there was a function that allowed individual skill to rise above gang bang cuckery?
    In team based game modes the TEAM should win. Not the best scrub that can spam revenge.

Nice try though kid lol

And if I decide that it makes more sense for the overall success of my team in the current game not to group up I will kindly refrain from grouping up, regardless of how loudly someone demands it.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by RealJayDee1984 Go to original post
    And if I decide that it makes more sense for the overall success of my team in the current game not to group up I will kindly refrain from grouping up, regardless of how loudly someone demands it.
    Then you are a fool and you are the kind of player that forces players to leave to match due to their team not wanting to behave like a TEAM.

I don't give watery fart what your secret MLG gut sense is telling you, if common sense says group up swallow your pride and group the **** up like a competent player

Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    In team based game modes the TEAM should win. Not the best scrub that can spam revenge.

Nice try though kid lol
    In any game, the most skilled player(s) should win, not just whoever can nutcup harder.

You can chain a bunch of mentally deficients together and they can still do more together than they can individually, but a single competent among them can change the game entirely.

As it currently stands, the mechanics hold back the competent player and cap his ability to contribute with his skill.

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    It's a shame there aren't more quick chat messages. Group Up! is the closest to Wake Up! that we have, and that's usually what I mean when I'm using it.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Rhodri331 Go to original post
    In any game, the most skilled player(s) should win, not just whoever can nutcup harder.

You can chain a bunch of mentally deficients together and they can still do more together than they can individually, but a single competent among them can change the game entirely.

As it currently stands, the mechanics hold back the competent player and cap his ability to contribute with his skill.
    in any team-based game, typically the most skilled -team- should win

a single competent player isn't terribly competent if he can't swing even the most basic and rudimentary use of his own team

as it currently stands, the mechanics encourage and reward teams acting as teams (in these team-based modes), but many players have been spoiled by revenge mode and think they're Rambo with a sword and think they are/should be capable of defeating a team working together by themselves

it's a player perception issue

however, many have gotten too used to their "i win even though myself and my team played like crap" button and are either unwilling or incapable of changing and adapting to the new meta because change is scary i guess

with time, things will smooth out

Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    Then you are a fool and you are the kind of player that forces players to leave to match due to their team not wanting to behave like a TEAM.

I don't give watery fart what your secret MLG gut sense is telling you, if common sense says group up swallow your pride and group the **** up like a competent player
    I'm saying that if someone says "Group up" and common sense says "Don't group up" then I won't. If what I am doing at the moment of the request is more worthwhile for my team then I don't see the benefit of ceasing to do it. Not sure what "MLG gut sense" means, but it doesn't make much sense to me assume that someone automatically has a better understanding of the whole Situation in the current match simply because he demands to group up. Not sure what that's got to do with pride, or why it would "force" someone to leave a match.

And I'm absolutely not saying I don't react to "Group up" requests on principle or anything. If it makes sense to respond I will drop everything and rush over there. But it doesn't always.
     2 people found this helpful

vgrimr_J's Avatar Senior Member
    yes indeed GROUP THE HECK UP

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►