View Poll Results: Which of the following community creations is your favourite?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ferro fan art

11 42.31%
  • Agent cosplay

13 50.00%
  • SHD old-school logo

2 7.69%
    Ubi-QuB3's Avatar Community Manager

Agent Highlights: Community Favourite #1 - Vote now!

Greetings Agents!

In our latest Agent Highlights we introduced you to the Community Favourite – a category in which your voice is crucial!
    The community creation with the most votes will be featured as Community Favourite in the next Agent Highlights article and the lucky creator will also receive some cool in-game rewards. You will be able to vote for your favourite community creation until May 19th, 2017!

Now, let’s jump right in.

Ferro Fan Art
    Creation 1 is a Ferro artwork by @DemonPredator66

Agent Cosplay
    Creation 2 is a cosplay by Damien cosplaying his own in-game character.

SHD old-school logo

Creation 3 is a TD inspired old-school type logo created by @PulseIdiot.

Agents, please vote for your favourite community creation using the poll feature at the top of the thread.

Have any suggestions for upcoming community favourites? This thread will remain open until the poll ends, so feel free to post them here or drop us a mail to stateofthegame@massive.se.

Check out the latest issue of Agent Highlights on our official website!

Good luck out there, Agents!

The Division Community Team
     2 people found this helpful

Tough call.

The artwork is possibly just a photoshop filter used on a screenshot (I've seen filters that have that exact effect). I used to do that for fun, and it takes about 1 minute to accomplish. If it's a REAL painting, then I'd certainly be impressed.
    The cosplay takes some dedication to gather the parts, as well as investing some funds in the process.
    The logo is cool, but I'd say the effort in the cosplay wins my vote.