This Game is Riddled with Hackers

please do something about it the autoblock counter gaurdbreak is killing this game
     3 people found this helpful

I really want this 60 fps...but since i know that cheats are existing and be a problem on pc, at least im happy to play on console.

Originally Posted by Raggnarokkr Go to original post
    please do something about it the autoblock counter gaurdbreak is killing this game
    It is possible that people are just good at it... I'm less than stellar and I still counter 95% of those attempted against me.

Or are you talking about something else?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Kiiyor Go to original post
    It is possible that people are just good at it... I'm less than stellar and I still counter 95% of those attempted against me.

Or are you talking about something else?
    well im talking about lightning reflexes blocking every light attack blocking every attack from multiple angles deflecting every single hit
    you have good players and you have the supernatural and i see a lot of the latter

Pope138's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Raggnarokkr Go to original post
    well im talking about lightning reflexes blocking every light attack blocking every attack from multiple angles deflecting every single hit
    you have good players and you have the supernatural and i see a lot of the latter
    Too often people see someone else playing well beyond their own abilities and just label them a cheater. We need to be very careful about this.

OP, instead of assuming people are cheating can you post a link to gameplay and ask other players if it's a cheat? This can be a very helpful community that will either confirm your suspisions or help you to counter whatever it is that's got you frustrated.
     6 people found this helpful

Lmao is op ****ing serious? Someone needs to hack his account and uninstall for honor.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Vagabond__John Go to original post
    Lmao is op ****ing serious? Someone needs to hack his account and uninstall for honor.
    How very helpful of you!! People like you are the problem with gaming communities. Do a quick google search and you find that they exist. Now whether what the OP encountered was a cheater or just a skilled player we will never know until we see some footage.
     3 people found this helpful

Me a problem? I don't go around *****ing and moaning when I "lack skill" or when things don't go my way. People like you and op are what's wrong with the community. Baseless assumptions with no concrete evidence. Gtfo of here.

Pope138's Avatar Member
    OP has 13 posts total. For all you know he could be completely new to this game, so let's try to be more welcoming. We were all noobs once.

Me a problem? I don't go around *****ing and moaning when I "lack skill" or when things don't go my way. People like you and op are what's wrong with the community. Baseless assumptions with no concrete evidence. Gtfo of here.
    Yeah, your attitude stinks. Try not being such an angry c*nt all the time
     6 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►