1. #1

    I want to take this opportunity to thank ubisoft for always giving us free champion

    Yet again, Ubisoft is giving us free champion status subtly. They choose not to openly do it. Instead, they mess up their network connection, NAT type and in return, reward us with free champ status. How generous! How thoughtful!

    Thank you for not allowing me to play every single day after a new patch comes out. I love champ status more of course.

    Edit: There we go, forecast comes true.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    There is no pleasing some people. You guys are so damn predictable lol .


    They don't give you something?

    "ER MAH GERD WHY U NO GIVE ME STUFF"

    They DO give you something?

    "ER MAH GERD WHAT IZ THIS CRAP??? ITS NUT GUUD ENUF. I WANT MORE OR I AM DONE"

    Like really?

     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    There is no pleasing some people. You guys are so damn predictable lol .


    They don't give you something?




    They DO give you something?




    Like really?

    English is second language for me. Please, spare me with your confusing message and stop assuming others to talk/write like you do.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by M.Sword.Y.Face Go to original post
    English is second language for me. Please, spare me with your confusing message and stop assuming others to talk/write like you do.
    Let me be more blunt.


    You are being completely ungrateful.


    They give you something and you still complain. Most Devs don't even bother to give you anything when stuff screws up on their end.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by M.Sword.Y.Face Go to original post
    Yet again, Ubisoft is giving us free champion status subtly. They choose not to openly do it. Instead, they mess up their network connection, NAT type and in return, reward us with free champ status. How generous! How thoughtful!

    Thank you for not allowing me to play every single day after a new patch comes out. I love champ status more of course.
    Sarcasm? Lol. Champ status is 100% pointless if you can't finish a match.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  6. #6
    I also like how you are acting like they are doing this on purpose.


    Like some guy at Ubisoft HQ is just sitting in a dark room basing his face into a wall instead of trying to fix the issues.
    Share this post

  7. #7

    This

    Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    I also like how you are acting like they are doing this on purpose.


    Like some guy at Ubisoft HQ is just sitting in a dark room basing his face into a wall instead of trying to fix the issues.
    EXACTLY, I swear these people are the most immature, ungrateful people I've ever seen on any game forums.
    People buy this game then act like ubisoft owes them something. You paid for the game...You got the game...
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    Let me be more blunt.


    You are being completely ungrateful.


    They give you something and you still complain. Most Devs don't even bother to give you anything when stuff screws up on their end.
    Rainbow SIx Siege has actively fixed and improved their game since it has came out. Why should this game be any different? Oh, that's right, because it doesn't make as much money and because THEY ****ed up. I could say the same thing about you, complaining about not getting season rewards in another thread. They already gave you your crates for winning the round and you still complain. Stop being a hypocrite.

    Ubisoft ****ed up this entire game because they want to be greedy. It could have sold much better and had a much better playerbase but they wanted to rush things.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  9. #9
    You Ubisoft fanboys are something else. Many are frustrated with this game, it's had problems since day 1 and people have every right to feel ungrateful. And like many others, I don't feel 3 days worth of Champion Status makes up for all the downtime and disconnects. People paid $60-100 to play a game that's virtually unplayable on some days and it's unstable most of the time.

    One day when you get a job and make you're own money, you'll then understand what it means and feels like to get ripped off. Until then I hope the sand keeps your head warm.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by tbtsrjc Go to original post
    You Ubisoft fanboys are something else. Many are frustrated with this game, it's had problems since day 1 and people have every right to feel ungrateful. And like many others, I don't feel 3 days worth of Champion Status makes up for all the downtime and disconnects. People paid $60-100 to play a game that's virtually unplayable on some days and it's unstable most of the time.

    One day when you get a job and make you're own money, you'll then understand what it means and feels like to get ripped off. Until then I hope the sand keeps your head warm.
    Hate to be that guy, but other than the days where the servers are down entirely I have very few issues. People with excellent internet have alot less issues than you would think in a P2P system.


    I get that you are upset and you SHOULD BE. But lets not pretend the game is unplayable. Because it is definitely playable.


    If they are publicly admitting they screwed up and are trying to compensate you and you still whine then yes you are being ungrateful, because 90% of Devs wouldn't EVER publicly admit something like that let alone give you free stuff.
    Share this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►