Lawbringer is not broken!

If you are worried, about the new "guarented hit" after Shove ... just watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUOR1AsQ_gg

For me is LB main this is very personal, because during the last stream it sounded a bit like the Block Shove of the LB could be removed. This would be a fierce overnerf!
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Illyrian_King Go to original post
    If you are worried, about the new "guarented hit" after Shove ... just watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUOR1AsQ_gg

For me is LB main this is very personal, because during the last stream it sounded a bit like the Block Shove of the LB could be removed. This would be a fierce overnerf!

Its nonetheless a very good mix up with high chance of success just for having blocked a hit. Totally not needed. Its a duel game ffs not a dice game.

Same with cancer wardens

Originally Posted by Lord-Micidial Go to original post
    Its nonetheless a very good mix up with high chance of success just for having blocked a hit. Totally not needed. Its a duel game ffs not a dice game.

Same with cancer wardens
    If you watched the video, you would have recognized that YOU get the gb, ifyou react correctly!

It's pretty much what this video is all about

Further more this move is just a noob-slayer and nothing above ...

Edit: It is also very easy to differ the light attack animation from the gb animation, and you have a lot of time to react on it on the top of all that!

you won't get any free GB if they start a combo R1 > R2

I will repeat myself, too much reward for just blocking.

Must be nice on PC. I try that dodge crap on XBOX and I am hit with overheads and so on almost always. Much less the odd dodge bug where a Nobushi or a Kensai can dodge and get an attack before there is any shot at being grabbed. The best though "is It is punishable" yeah great you can punish it maybe half the time (If it lets you on console) but the push drains enough stamina you can barely get a move in. Ubisoft did a fine job of screwing the pooch when it came to this game and they have no intention of fixing anything. I dont think they are smart enough honestly.

Same with cancer wardens
    I agree for the most part. If he had to parry I would probably be more accepting.

Originally Posted by Damian Kain Go to original post
    Must be nice on PC. I try that dodge crap on XBOX and I am hit with overheads and so on almost always. Much less the odd dodge bug where a Nobushi or a Kensai can dodge and get an attack before there is any shot at being grabbed. The best though "is It is punishable" yeah great you can punish it maybe half the time (If it lets you on console) but the push drains enough stamina you can barely get a move in. Ubisoft did a fine job of screwing the pooch when it came to this game and they have no intention of fixing anything. I dont think they are smart enough honestly.
    Dodging & deflecting is incredibly easy on ALL platforms.

Tip:
    1. Open up the Xbox Accessories app
    2. Go to configure > button mapping
    3. Assign your A button to your left stick (makes dodging in directions 10000 times easier)
    4. Assign your X button to your right stick (makes guardbreaking/countering 10000 times easier)
    5. Assign your B button to LB (allows you to feint without taking your thumb off of guard)
    6. Uncheck Lock Toggle in your in-game settings (preference)

Navigating the menus will take some getting used to, but it's worth it. My gameplay with characters who rely on fundamentals has noticeably increased since I began using that setup. Hope it helps.

Same with cancer wardens
    At most the guaranteed light (if not dodged) should simply be made blockable. Being able to Shove off of block is a unique ability of the LB, and is in no way overpowered on its own.

Originally Posted by Felis_Menari Go to original post
    At most the guaranteed light (if not dodged) should simply be made blockable. Being able to Shove off of block is a unique ability of the LB, and is in no way overpowered on its own.
    Yes I know, nobody asked to remove it.

Yes I know, nobody asked to remove it.
    Well in the Dev Stream, they talked liked they are actually thinking about removing it ...

And the LB has no really fast first strikes to interrupt being beaten up, like many other classes do!

you won't get any free GB if they start a combo R1 > R2

I will repeat myself, too much reward for just blocking.
    I think in the whole game, there no move, which is easier to parry ---> high punishment and actually happens very often!

Also just dodging back instead of sidewards avoids the light, the gb and the followup heavy