Smiley_ie's Avatar Member

Cant remove Threat Indicator

I play with no hud and extreme difficulty and after today's update im getting Indicators on screen white when enemy are spotting me and red when there hitting me. Tried manually turning all hud off, Changed difficulty level, Verified game data and deleted GRW in My documents folder everything else stays of but these bloody indicators stays on.

Me too. I do not like screen clutter. Hope they fix this soon.

Yeah needs fixing ASAP, threat detector looks like garbage and makes the game unplayable until it can be turned off, does nobody test these updates before they're released????

With the new patch I think have changed the hud options now you can leave the target indicator .. they are enemy spot indicators and always active please fix the problem.

yup.

its an annoyance that i hope can be resolved in the next update.
    i think the detection indicators should be a part of "Enemy and Rebels" HUD category since these are indicators that make the game much easier.

And the blue indicators that show your teammates should be included in the settings that allow us to communicate - like the hand placed markers. these do not belong in the "Enemy and Rebels category"

BUMP.

Why isn't this fixed yet? Game is unplayable for me until it is.

Originally Posted by Placebo_PRS Go to original post
    BUMP.

Why isn't this fixed yet? Game is unplayable for me until it is.
    +1
    Have not played since this bug.

Ubi-Iudex's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi all!

I just want to thank everyone for writing in and notifying us of this occurrence. I've seen this reported by another player previously and just want to confirm that everyone here began encountering this following TU 3.5.

I'm currently working on increasing visibility on this and ask that everyone please submit a ticket to Ubi Support for documentation purposes. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Iudex Go to original post
    Hi all!

I just want to thank everyone for writing in and notifying us of this occurrence. I've seen this reported by another player previously and just want to confirm that everyone here began encountering this following TU 3.5.

I'm currently working on increasing visibility on this and ask that everyone please submit a ticket to Ubi Support for documentation purposes. Thanks!
    Being experiencing this only since 3.5

Me too
    Being experiencing this only since 3.5