1. #1

    no season rewards

    where the **** are my rewards ubi****?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Did you switch factions during the last season?
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by D3mon1d Go to original post
    where the **** are my rewards ubi****?
    I've been viking since day one and i got nothing but 3 crates :/
    Share this post

  4. #4
    You should have a new emblem outline.. and a new ornament for each of the Viking characters...

    Originally Posted by MiramarBR Go to original post
    I've been viking since day one and i got nothing but 3 crates :/
    Share this post

  5. #5
    i bought the game during round 3 and first went as samurai and then switched to viking during round 3
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by D3mon1d Go to original post
    i bought the game during round 3 and first went as samurai and then switched to viking during round 3
    And that's the reason why you only got nothing but the crates.

    Players who switched mid-season (after round 1 was over) didn't get those special rewards.

    Ubi's way of a rather stupid "traitor" penalty.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by D3mon1d Go to original post
    i bought the game during round 3 and first went as samurai and then switched to viking during round 3
    Then i'm afraid you wont get any season rewards.

    If you had stayed samurai.. you would have.

    On the faction change screen, it says you lose the right to any season rewards if you change faction after the first round.
    Share this post

  8. #8

    I just feel shafted

    Does anyone know the dates for the specific rounds? Apparently I swapped on the 28th. I swore I didn't at all but I remember a friend and I trying to figure something out but I swore it was for Round 1.

    I just feel cheated. After I did tho (during round 1 i thought) I know I immediately swapped back to Vikings. I was trying to trigger something but it didn't work so I went right back. I didn't even do a match as an opposing faction so i wasn't trying to "flip" sides at all.

    After that? I never swapped once. Till the season was over and i was trying to figure out why i didn't get any rewards and I was told by multiple ppl that swapping triggered it for them.

    But I guess that's my point. If I did, it was a one time swap, and I came right back. Never to leave again. Annnnnd no rewards for me. Awesome.

    If that be the case, I rly don't care to continue to play this game. I'll go back to World of Tanks. At least the moderators there worked with me on silly **** like this.

    Oh...and at least War Gaming had enough sense to go the route of not making ppl D/C more than 12 times in my morning so far just trying to do TWO dailies.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,815
    Originally Posted by rickblood220 Go to original post
    Does anyone know the dates for the specific rounds? Apparently I swapped on the 28th. I swore I didn't at all but I remember a friend and I trying to figure something out but I swore it was for Round 1.

    I just feel cheated. After I did tho (during round 1 i thought) I know I immediately swapped back to Vikings. I was trying to trigger something but it didn't work so I went right back. I didn't even do a match as an opposing faction so i wasn't trying to "flip" sides at all.

    After that? I never swapped once. Till the season was over and i was trying to figure out why i didn't get any rewards and I was told by multiple ppl that swapping triggered it for them.

    But I guess that's my point. If I did, it was a one time swap, and I came right back. Never to leave again. Annnnnd no rewards for me. Awesome.

    If that be the case, I rly don't care to continue to play this game. I'll go back to World of Tanks. At least the moderators there worked with me on silly **** like this.

    Oh...and at least War Gaming had enough sense to go the route of not making ppl D/C more than 12 times in my morning so far just trying to do TWO dailies.
    I'm not sure 'I was only a traitor once' works as an excuse. I wasn't a traitor once, I think it's fair that you get rewarded for an entire season only if you were in that faction for an entire season, no?
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  10. #10
    They should just turn off faction switching period. Choose your faction at the start of the season, and then have no option to change it until the beginning of the next.
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post