And... what happen if everybody change their factions to "vikings" now?.

This doubt has been blowing my mind since I began to have suspicions that the Vikings would win the round.
    I mean, there ins't any penalty, (Apart from losing the first round) you can easily win chests from vikings, and them use that chests for your Samurai/knight characters.

I think that people who participate in the war of factions, should only receive war resources if you support your faction, ie Viking playing with a Viking character,
    Because otherwise, I think a lot of people will change factions now, and they will break that system.

Yeah I thought this too earlier in the season since 90% of all the PKs I've seen are not even rolling with the Knights. But whatever.

Originally Posted by Joseph_2017 Go to original post
    Yeah I thought this too earlier in the season since 90% of all the PKs I've seen are not even rolling with the Knights. But whatever.
    Everyone already switched to gay vikings look at the current score. Dumb bs**.

I'm switching to Vikings from knights, but not because they won... but because my total rep for the Vikings is 12.... only 4 for the knights, and 7 for the samurai...

So I'm changing because I main a Zerker.

Am i the only one who will move from the Samurai faction to the Knight faction?

#Deus vult.
     6 people found this helpful

I am a bit annoyed with myself (well more my brother >.>), I had intended to go for the knights, he was goign to get the game a few days later said he was going vikings,I thought eh we'll work on the same faction, doesn't stop peacekeeper being my main, he gets it and joins the knights. So pending how you look at it, I am down three chests from round one and the season win or I am down whatever the knights got round one and whatever they get at the end of the season. Teaches me to do my own bloody thing and let people follow or not lol, I will be sticking with the knights, rep 5 peacekeeper, rep 1warden, I am only now getting rep one in berserker and nobushi which I will do to have a rep in each faction, then I will likely play two games berserker for three games peacekeeper until my zerker has 108 gear.

Draghmar's Avatar Senior Member
    I was considering changing from Samurai to Vikings because I hate rectangle shield...but now I think I'm gonna stick with Samurai...it doesn't matter afterall...

Originally Posted by Corvy Go to original post
    This doubt has been blowing my mind since I began to have suspicions that the Vikings would win the round.
    I mean, there ins't any penalty, (Apart from losing the first round) you can easily win chests from vikings, and them use that chests for your Samurai/knight characters.

I think that people who participate in the war of factions, should only receive war resources if you support your faction, ie Viking playing with a Viking character,
    Because otherwise, I think a lot of people will change factions now, and they will break that system.
    What will happen is the historically known "Vikings Civil War" that happened during year 1 a.A. (after Apollyon fall), where Vikings , the remaining civilization after the famous First Faction War, destroyed each other following different leaders. One of that Viking leaders, called Delfin The Dragonborn, decided while watching his brothers slaughter each other, that it was time to bring a new more civilizated Kingdom to the throne, so he and his followers left Vikings land and ended in the East, where he became a Samurai in his path to Wisdom and united all the remaining non-fallen samurai under his flag, at the same time that Vikings Civil War ended, during the one vikings lost a good bit of its power, and the new Samurai Emperor, Delfin The Dragon, was ready for the real fight to destroy his barbarian old brothers: Season 2. Me in my real faction soon. Fear S2 Samurai.

Im sexy and you know it.

(I was Viking the whole season due to my shield having to be rounded, cause YinYang symbol I use. Now I will use blossom tree Tony Tony Chopper emblem from One Piece, so its fine the rectangle and I will be Samurai)
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by corazondedelfin Go to original post
    What will happen is the historically known "Vikings Civil War" that happened during year 1 a.A. (after Apollyon fall), where Vikings , the remaining civilization after the famous First Faction War, destroyed each other following different leaders. One of that Viking leaders, called Delfin The Dragonborn, decided while watching his brothers slaughter each other, that it was time to bring a new more civilizated Kingdom to the throne, so he and his followers left Vikings land and ended in the East, where he became a Samurai in his path to Wisdom and united all the remaining non-fallen samurai under his flag, at the same time that Vikings Civil War ended, during the one vikings lost a good bit of its power, and the new Samurai Emperor, Delfin The Dragon, was ready for the real fight to destroy his barbarian old brothers: Season 2. Me in my real faction soon. Fear S2 Samurai.

Im sexy and you know it.

(I was Viking the whole season due to my shield having to be rounded, cause YinYang symbol I use. Now I will use blossom tree Tony Tony Chopper emblem from One Piece, so its fine the rectangle and I will be Samurai)

Ulrichvonbek111's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Draghmar Go to original post
    I was considering changing from Samurai to Vikings because I hate rectangle shield...but now I think I'm gonna stick with Samurai...it doesn't matter afterall...
    Well said my Bushido brother.
    Stay true to your chosen faction.
    We fought a long war,,those who stayed faithful have earned great respect.
    Our brothers and sisters fought a mighty Viking horde who were many and truly fierce.

The knights were torn asunder by both factions.
    They had a chance the last two rounds but sacrificed their chances of victory by concentrating their efforts on the Samurai.
    This has now proved to be their downfall.
    Yes many of the tin men shall jump factions in search of glory but they'll always be remembered as be disloyal to their chosen faction....turning their backs on their brothers and sisters,,so much for their cries of Deus Vult.

To the Knights who stay faithful your day shall come and glorious virtues recognised.

To all warriors,,stay true,,with honour.
     1 people found this helpful