Season ends in 6 hours come on knights!

We are currently getting +5 territories so if we keep it like this we might even win this round les go kiddos!

I'm with Samurai and I have to say, it'd be pretty interesting to see the Knights take it, then we could see who between Vikings and Samurai has the most active/ most numerous player base; as the victor of the season would then go on assets distributed.

So all in all, if Samurai don't manage to snatch it outright, then a Knight victory would be very interesting.

Originally Posted by Liv3rp00l Go to original post
    I'm with Samurai and I have to say, it'd be pretty interesting to see the Knights take it, then we could see who between Vikings and Samurai has the most active/ most numerous player base; as the victor of the season would then go on assets distributed.

So all in all, if Samurai don't manage to snatch it outright, then a Knight victory would be very interesting.
    Exactly, and i'm going to switch factuons after this season since the knights are just garbage in heroes and rounds. My main is kensei so i'm switching to samurai.
     1 people found this helpful

You know...

Based on the time, and the time this round ends... the knights might actually do it.

Originally Posted by GladiatorHood Go to original post
    Exactly, and i'm going to switch factuons after this season since the knights are just garbage in heroes and rounds. My main is kensei so i'm switching to samurai.
    That's pretty interesting dude because I'm also switching factions after this (regardless of the outcome) to Viking. Not because they seem to have more players or anything, since Samurai have held their own... But rather, I enjoy ALL of the Viking classes to play. Like literally all of them are hella fun for me. So it makes sense to switch.

But while we're on the topic, I predict an awful lot of people will be switching come the end of the faction war, for different reasons, of course. The majority will probably switch to be a part of what they consider to be the 'dominant' team, you know, the victor of this season... While others (like myself) will switch because when we picked our faction upon loading up the game, we hadn't played most of the other classes yet and so were unable to properly form an opinion on the matter.
     1 people found this helpful

Viking here. I'd actually like to see the knights win as well. I just want to know what happens.

Seems like knights did it this round ^^

Originally Posted by Liv3rp00l Go to original post
    That's pretty interesting dude because I'm also switching factions after this (regardless of the outcome) to Viking. Not because they seem to have more players or anything, since Samurai have held their own... But rather, I enjoy ALL of the Viking classes to play. Like literally all of them are hella fun for me. So it makes sense to switch.

But while we're on the topic, I predict an awful lot of people will be switching come the end of the faction war, for different reasons, of course. The majority will probably switch to be a part of what they consider to be the 'dominant' team, you know, the victor of this season... While others (like myself) will switch because when we picked our faction upon loading up the game, we hadn't played most of the other classes yet and so were unable to properly form an opinion on the matter.
    Switching to the most winning faction spy Da lime you. You can stay with any faction and still play whatever faction heroes you want, but for those that switch over regardless, are only doing it for the loot the winners get.

Edit: spell check error. That's supposed to say, switching to the most winning faction sounds like what you're doing.

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Fellow Knights, take my energy!!! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ