They probably just want to play it smart with Raider. He's an extremely good teamfighter, and some buffs could make him overbearing in anything outside of duel.

so, no info of DLC, delay of UPdate with no more info,off season for1 week? 2? Sorry UBI pls I can't hear you have U say something? XD....aaah, this is a normal UBI-day XD

Gonna have 2 side with the raider here.. They need some love.. Anyone who says different is obviously playing an Orichi.. Speaking of which WTF?? Their getting a buff? I thought they were actually close to being balanced.. only slightly OP.. Law/Shug/Peace..Well deserved nerf.. Kensai should be looked at as well..Their all around buff from beta to release was just to much.. Well played they are unbeatable. All I want 4 Christmas is the Revenge crap taken out the game.. Basically it just guarantees everyone is running the same suit templates.. 0 diversity.. Revenge Gain FTW!!! no troll i'm not speaking 2 u.. go away

Lyskir's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ars1n1st Go to original post
    so no uninterruptibles, no zone attack, one of the shortest attack distance with one of the biggest weapons, only a guarantee light on parry, slowest defence and the slowest most telegraphed heavies and unblockable. Of course he doesnt need a buff how silly of me, what was i thinking if only i had your knowledge. Just parry lights is your argument? How when he cant keep up with left to right attacks? And you have the audacity to call me ignorant hahahaha
    this

Softfeints

Still no fix for GB cancels and other soft feints, still no fix for unlocked unparryable attacks. Seriously Ubisoft, fix these exploits, they're not fun to play against, they're not fun to use and need to be removed from the game now. How you could release this game in such a state is beyond me, but look at the consequences... Its dead now, and itll take some serious fixes to bring it back to life.

Thanks you broke my game, now i have crash on loading screen... ubisoft ubisoft....... facepalm
     2 people found this helpful

same here crash on connecting server
     1 people found this helpful

jupp same and after verfy files, unkown error, report sended...
     1 people found this helpful

same here

Originally Posted by rEfLeX.de Go to original post
    jupp same and after verfy files, unkown error, report sended...
    Same problem... tried to reinstall as well, nothing's working... patch broke the game for me

the game just stopped working after the patch.came home from work,thinking to enjoy the game and received only disappointment.:Сумасшедший: