Hi there, having been a lurker for quite some time I have finally got off of my backside and registered on this forum. i've played il2 offline for about a year now, and am feeling confident/arrogant enough to get online and have my (tail) handed to me on a plate. Is there a idiot's guide to it all - I really don't know where to begin. Also is an ISDN connection(64kbps/128kbps if I lose my phone line for a while) fast enough to play? Apologies if this is a bit of a no-brainer post. Feedback welcomed. I have AEP if this makes a difference to the servers I can play on.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi there, having been a lurker for quite some time I have finally got off of my backside and registered on this forum. i've played il2 offline for about a year now, and am feeling confident/arrogant enough to get online and have my (tail) handed to me on a plate. Is there a idiot's guide to it all - I really don't know where to begin. Also is an ISDN connection(64kbps/128kbps if I lose my phone line for a while) fast enough to play? Apologies if this is a bit of a no-brainer post. Feedback welcomed. I have AEP if this makes a difference to the servers I can play on.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

Grab youself a copy of Hyperlobby it's the Gamespy of the flightsim world and unlike Gamespy it's free! Your ISDN line will be ok for online gaming just pick your servers carefully, use the green, yellow and red indicators next to the server names as a guide and you'll be fine.

Revvin

The CH Hangar - Profiles, scripting ideas and discussion for CH users

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    AS far as a guide.. you might want to check out the Sturmovik Essentials thread at the top of the forum and look in Eastern Skies. Good luck.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>vflyer@comcast.net[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>99thPursuit Squadron IL2 Forgotten Battles[/list]
    UDQMG | HYPERLOBBY | IL2 Manager | MUDMOVERS