When will we see this famous aircraft? I know people who will not buy the game until it is available.

When will we see this famous aircraft? I know people who will not buy the game until it is available.

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    It'd be really silly to pass up a game as great and significant as IL2 Forgotten Battles simply because the Corsair is not part of the lineup. But for your information there is one in the works: http://www.netwings.org/dcforum/DCForumID43/759.html

When is another issue...but we'll have it eventually!

The New IL2 Database is Coming Soon!

JG7_Rall's Avatar Banned
    Why wouldn't you buy the game just because it lacks one plane? There are a TON of planes in FB right now, I'm sure they could find another one to fly that they'd enjoy.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the corsair myself, but I feel like it wont really fit in with FB...like, it'll stick out like a sore thumb

necrobaron's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG7_Rall:
    Why wouldn't you buy the game just because it lacks one plane? There are a TON of planes in FB right now, I'm sure they could find another one to fly that they'd enjoy.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the corsair myself, but I feel like it wont really fit in with FB...like, it'll stick out like a sore thumb

http://home.comcast.net/~nate.r/sig.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It'll likely go in Luthier's Pacific project. I doubt it'll stick out any more than the Zero or Ki-84 that are already in FB.

"Not all who wander are lost."

this plane .......

wont appear in FB

but it probably will in FB's sequal out in a few months (or so im hopeing)

Whoa, whoa whoa... couple months? Try in about a year or so. MAYBE by this Christmas, knowing software production company demands.

Don't hold your breath yet.

Lasst das Hollentor offen,
    Es FRIERT HIER OBEN!

FB's sequal wont take that long surely

the next 1C : Maddox combat flight sim , the Battle of Britan will probably be out in 2nd quater of 2005 tho

(just a guess on the BoB tho)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWhistlingDeath:
    I know people who will not buy the game until it is available.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, they can keep PLAYING with CFS2...
    Me, I Fly.

I just asked if one was in the works. My friends choice to not buy FB is his choice, not mine. Different strokes for different folks.