I'm thinking of making a few missions and wanted to know which maps look like other places. What map is the best stand in for coastal England (North and South). Scotland & Scapa Flow? What about Nothern Italy or the Med? I know that Extreme One & Polymando use Finland for the Southern UK.

I've never actually been to Europe so I've never seen these places.

I'm thinking of making a few missions and wanted to know which maps look like other places. What map is the best stand in for coastal England (North and South). Scotland & Scapa Flow? What about Nothern Italy or the Med? I know that Extreme One & Polymando use Finland for the Southern UK.

I've never actually been to Europe so I've never seen these places.

Skycat_2's Avatar Senior Member
    Some of them look like the grassy plains of Wyoming, Montana, and the Dakotas ... Does that help?

Seriously, those dogfight maps with the snow-peaked mountains reminded me of my drive down I-90 outside of Yellowstone last Spring.

Not really, but if anyone could tell me which map looks like Northern Scotland or Northern Italy that would be great.

I've seen Alberta; it looks like Smolnesk.

crimea for med..I used the Pacific two islands for malta, but everyone had frame rate probs.

Finland is the most English Channel-like.

Blazing Magnums 357th VFG
    bm357.com | Roster | Flash Cartoon | BroDawg | QuickTime Video
    Blazing_Magnums Server