Game freezing and shutting down xbox

2018 and I am also facing the same issue, can´t even play the first mission and the game crashes and power off my xbox one console. Just contacted ubi support and was informed that it might be a problem with my console itself. Already contacted microsoft and Watch Dogs 2 is the only game that I have this problem. I need an urgent help for that issue

MstrTarvos's Avatar Member
    September 13 2018, and I am having the same issue. I played for several hours yesterday when I first installed the game, and about an hour this morning before it suddenly starts freezing and shutting down the system. I would really like to know if something is being done about this.

Update - after the 3rd freeze/shutdown the game has played fine for over an hour. I don't know why as I didn't change anything (on a side note I noticed that when the system shut down after the game froze I couldn't restart it with the controller like I normally do, I had to push the power button to get it to come back on).
     1 people found this helpful

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by MstrTarvos Go to original post
    September 13 2018, and I am having the same issue. I played for several hours yesterday when I first installed the game, and about an hour this morning before it suddenly starts freezing and shutting down the system. I would really like to know if something is being done about this.

Update - after the 3rd freeze/shutdown the game has played fine for over an hour. I don't know why as I didn't change anything (on a side note I noticed that when the system shut down after the game froze I couldn't restart it with the controller like I normally do, I had to push the power button to get it to come back on).
    Hi MstrTarvos,

If you're having trouble, please reach out to our Support Team so they can look into this with you.

Thanks

MstrTarvos's Avatar Member
    Actually it seems to have cleared up on it's own, the last 3 days I have played several hours a day with no problems. Thanks for the advice however.

WatchDogs2 Crash

I received this game for Christmas and have had issues with the game crashing. I’m using XBox One S as a platform.

Watch Dogs 2 nedostal jsem aktivační kód

Originally Posted by blackhand_HSDWG Go to original post
    You guys haven't even fixed the other crash problems,
    dobrý den mam takový problém. Koupil jsem si Watch Dogs 2 z Epic game launcheru a když si chci zahrát tak mi vyskočí ikona kam mám napsat aktivační kód ten kód jsme hledal všude ale nemohu ho najít proto žádám o pomoc.
    Dekuji.