Originally Posted by Xb1MasterNoctis Go to original post
    Hate to drop this bomb on your but running is a tactic in game world and the real world BOOM MIND BLOWN.
    I suppose the real world has buffs that instantly grant superhuman healing, strength, speed, and vitality, right?

...No?

Exactly. I hope that the patch helps a bit with players that do nothing but run away the entire game

Speaking as a Dominion player runners can run all they want because WHEN they run and HOW they run tells me alot about them.

- If they run as soon as they realize they are alone then that means they aren't very good at 1v1s and that is a plus for me to know. I can just jump in and rinse them without having to worry.

- If they run as soon as they get low on health it means the value their precious K/D more than the win (For some strange reason) and if they are out of combat until they heal thats good for my team.

- If they run and then turn around to see if I am behind them then they obviously have some kind of plan in mind. Whether its luring me to a gank or even just a ledge.

- If they don't run at all it means they actually have some trust in their own skill and that is when you need to worry. If you see a guy walk up to you with NO health but he is ready for a fight odds are he is either a Moron or you are about to get got.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    If you see a guy walk up to you with NO health but he is ready for a fight odds are he is either a Moron or you are about to get got.
    The accuracy here. I feel nervous as hell when someone with 1 bar of HP charges at me. Even if I have full HP. Hard to tell the difference between bravery & stupidity, fine line.

Originally Posted by AgentCelt Go to original post
    The accuracy here. I feel nervous as hell when someone with 1 bar of HP charges at me. Even if I have full HP. Hard to tell the difference between bravery & stupidity, fine line.
    Damn right.

Like last night I was holding down C on Sanctuary Bridge as my Beserker and this warden comes running in with no health and I think to myself

"Ha this guy thought he could run from his fight and take C and heal up!"

He proceeded to parry every attack I threw at him beat me like a drum and promptly cut my head off.
     3 people found this helpful

Auztinito's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    Damn right.

Like last night I was holding down C on Sanctuary Bridge as my Beserker and this warden comes running in with no health and I think to myself

"Ha this guy thought he could run from his fight and take C and heal up!"

He proceeded to parry every attack I threw at him beat me like a drum and promptly cut my head off
    Hahaha.I love it.Reading that was hilarious.You get a thumbs up.

AkenoKobayashi's Avatar Senior Member
    You realize that every match is timed, right? If you're winning 2 to 1 at minimum, then you will win the round. Let him run, and just guard any enemies who haven' been executed.

The_B0G_'s Avatar Senior Member
    If you have a good lunging attack then get high sprint speed stat. I have an LB set up with max sprint speed, that combined with his impaling spear rush, no one gets away.

For Honor? this is a game populated with cheats & cowards

if your looking for cowards and cheats's Elimination is where its at, I've stop playing this mode as i'm sick of all the dirty little cheating bastards that start the duel, realize their no good then run off like little pussies across the map till they can buff up and find their team mates to come back and group gank you, majority of the time it always seems to be Kenseis, Orochis & off course the ultimate cowards choice the Peacekeeper,

you have to hand it to Ubisoft, the irony of calling this game "For Honor", its like they've held up a mirror to the gaming community and showed everyone exactly what type of peevish little wankers the majority of gamers really are,

Originally Posted by Gemini-Iceland Go to original post
    Well the problem is that elimination has those buffs around that serve no purpose other then to make the game more boring tbh. Usually the team winning and already has more unlocked feats gets more of those buffs as well. But yeah feats don't really fit with this game either most of the time. Like a one hit kill catapults and such that are almost undodgeable are just frustrating and not fun in a game like this. Players want to learn from their mistakes but when things are in a game that you can't adapt to you get frustrated. This game sadly has few of those in it.
    Originally Posted by KotoKuraken Go to original post
    Sometimes a coordinated team can catch a runner, but usually runners get to go around the map collecting every speed, defense, attack, and health buff on the map, and even when they don't, it ends up being a long three minutes of trying to grab this person and make them stand and fight. Sometimes we catch em, usually we don't.

It gets extremely boring to have to wait so long just for the round to end because one dude runs around like an Olympic runner just so he doesn't hurt his precious k/d
    If this happens, as long as my team is ahead, I'll let em run til their hearts content. I don't chase even if my team does. Eventually the runner will come my way.