I think this is the reaosn why people say Conviction is better than Blacklist

It's funny. I really am not the kind of person who has an issue with language. In fact I've struggled maintaining some modicums of business etiquette on account of my own, so I'm definitely not "offended" by the language in Conviction on account it's harshness. Still, it has been a contributing factor to why I don't want to replay it. It is seriously cringe-worthy and a very bad direction. It is juvenile, and generally just an overreaction in general. Small noises generate these insane responses from the guards. They way they taunt Sam too, makes the game embarrassing to play.

Originally Posted by generalbrown20 Go to original post
    It's funny. I really am not the kind of person who has an issue with language. In fact I've struggled maintaining some modicums of business etiquette on account of my own, so I'm definitely not "offended" by the language in Conviction on account it's harshness. Still, it has been a contributing factor to why I don't want to replay it. It is seriously cringe-worthy and a very bad direction. It is juvenile, and generally just an overreaction in general. Small noises generate these insane responses from the guards. They way they taunt Sam too, makes the game embarrassing to play.
    Exactly. They have such a major overreaction to small things in the game, it becomes funny to toy with them. XD