If you are gonna punish us for leaving give us a Surrender option to vote on.

There are alot of legitimate reasons to leave a match in this game one of them is due to your team being terrible and losing by an immense amount. To the point where the match is no longer fun and no longer has a point.

If you are gonna force us to stay in matches the least you can do is give us the option to end the match early if the majority of the team wants to.

Otherwise you are just gonna get people who just AFK or screw around until the match is over. Which honestly is my plan once this punishment system is in place. I hate wasting time on an inevitable loss.

Just let us call it a day and move on to the next match

EDIT: To be clear I am talking about Dominion only since its the only mode I actually play for fun.

Both Dominion and Skirmish can use this and was one of the features I forgot to add in my suggestions write up. I cant stand being in either of those modes 200 to 800 or something and just being spawn locked or 4v1d for 5-8 minutes.

Eliminations dont last long as is so dont really need the feature.
     1 people found this helpful

Specialkha's Avatar Banned
    Nope because I need to get those executions or farm minions, so you will have to suffer till the end.

Originally Posted by Specialkha Go to original post
    Nope because I need to get those executions or farm minions, so you will have to suffer till the end.
    And this attitude right here is why I leave matches and will continue to do so until they implement the punishment.

Specialkha's Avatar Banned
    cool, so i can get bots and finish earlier my contract. Man up dude.

Originally Posted by Specialkha Go to original post
    cool, so i can get bots and finish earlier my contract. Man up dude.
    No thanks.

I'd rather just leave and find a new match. Which is actually quicker than just standing around waiting for the other team to win.

There is no incentive for a player to stay in a match that is either beyond saving or a match that player doesn't want to be in.

Matches can go a long way before they are beyond saving. One dominion, two of us alone got from 500 to 900 and were so damn close, one skirmish I went from being on a team that was breaking, 300 down and a teammate light due to execution to being the last one standing on the winning team.It is people that quit on their teammates that are the real issue with this game.

Originally Posted by CandleInTheDark Go to original post
    Matches can go a long way before they are beyond saving. One dominion, two of us alone got from 500 to 900 and were so damn close, one skirmish I went from being on a team that was breaking, 300 down and a teammate light due to execution to being the last one standing on the winning team.It is people that quit on their teammates that are the real issue with this game.
    Sorry but if the other team is at 800pts consistently holding all 3 points and my team has yet to hit 200 then I am gonna find a new match because clearly my team cannot capture and hold an objective.

I have nothing against a good comeback and I don't leave ANY match I'm behind in. I just do a mental calculation and ask my self a few questions

- How much longer until the match is gonna be over?

- What are the odds of us winning?

- Is a single person carrying our team or are we balanced in terms of scores?

If we are losing, my team is terrible and we have virtually no chance of making a comeback I finally ask myself if leaving and finding a new match would take less time than staying in this one and waiting for the other team to win.

If the answer is yes then I simply find a new lobby.

That doesn't make me a monster. Its makes me someone who doesn't like wasting time.

Potentially chucking seven other people who have spent 12-18 minutes say out of the game. That's real respect there, that thing that you claim is important to you.

Originally Posted by CandleInTheDark Go to original post
    Potentially chucking seven other people who have spent 12-18 minutes say out of the game. That's real respect there, that thing that you claim is important to you.
    It is and I have stated multiple times in multiple threads that I only show that respect to people who show ME that respect.

As for the game crashing if I leave yeah that sucks but that is something that Ubisoft needs to fix. I shouldn't have to stay in a match I don't wanna be in on the off chance I happen to crash the lobby full of strangers I don't know.

I play with respect but that respect only goes so far.