PC - Can we have fix for

1 - Beeing stuck in truck when driver door is blocked

Character locked, no other choices than quit to menu, and restart the game... DAY ONE issue still not fixed...

2- Camera rotation isnt smooth AT ALL when motion blur isnt used

3- Vehicle camera rotation doesnt have motion blur when vehicle stopped, or low speed => not smooth camera rotation AT ALL. It really hurt look at things "stuttering" "laggy" like that
    It feel like playing a game with 25fps, when, i personal can go to 100+ that's very bad.

4- Give us an option to disable that huge fov change depending of the vehicle speed, let us set vehicle fov, and that's it. ( like GTA5, with something FIXED )

5- Unlock the Y axis camera rotation in vehicle, its VERY annoying because the angle limit look to be bound to world axis and not vehicle local axis, meaning, if you go down a hill / slope, you just see jack sh#t, because you cant rotate the camera down enough to see where you are going...

6- marcus really need physical based reaction when there is collision with vehicle or so, that just look so bad to have nothing for that

7- FIX the issue with the SSR angle... that look pretty cheap.

8 - PC key bind organization.
    That's such a freaking mess, everything is randomly mixed, can we at least have a decent organization ?
    control / hacking / weapon / phone / phone shortcut
    AND use the same organization for all the sub menu ( foot / vehicle / drone / jumper )

9- Can you OPTIMIZE your SF fog effet, loosing 20-40fps because of that, that's just NOT acceptable. ( not saying, the SF fog option enabled also improove the ambiant fog.... would have be better to have 2 separated options :/ )

EDIT :

10 - Quite important framedrop once there is 7+ vehicle close to Marcus, the world, compare to a GTA5 already is pretty empty of "vehicle life" so well :/

11 - Something really need to be done for the vehicle steering. 0% or 100% thing look to change nothing at all regarding car steering. And they turn pretty bad already.
    Or there is some... bad "exponential turn increase" instead of something "constant" like in GTA5.

12 - Camera WAY too close from the steering wheel in first person I dont know how you ppl drive irl, but that's not right at all. The fov is too narrow
    The mouse sensitivity si WAY too slow

13 - The painball rifle have the same recoil / dispersion as a "real" rifle, that look pretty wrong tho.

Ubi-Iudex's Avatar Community Representative
    Very thorough list right here, wootwoots. I do appreciate the amount of detail you went into, especially going through the trouble of including pictures. Will include these within my report along to the team

Originally Posted by Ubi-Iudex Go to original post
    Very thorough list right here, wootwoots. I do appreciate the amount of detail you went into, especially going through the trouble of including pictures. Will include these within my report along to the team
    Already have reported most of them quite many time now :/

Edited the list tho

About the first one - you can always quick travel to any location (thats another fix)

Originally Posted by ThatsMe332 Go to original post
    About the first one - you can always quick travel to any location (thats another fix)
    Oh yeah never thought about that, since i never use the quick travel. But still that's still a shame to not have that working correctly in a AAA game... :/

thoses fic really need to be done ><

Originally Posted by wootwoots Go to original post
    7- FIX the issue with the SSR angle... that look pretty cheap.

Unfortunately that's all that plain SSR can do, as far as I know... SSR stands for 'Screen Space Reflection', and basically you can only see things that are visible on screen in the reflections. The effect can be improved by having a rendered fallback though, which, however, can affect the frame rate.

Couldnt run Watch Dogs 2 at all

Hi.
    When I have downloaded Watch Dogs 2 I wasn't abel to run it on my pc at all. It only came out with a black screen and then a little sound before crashing. Now I first login on UPlay and then I have made my own shortcut from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\WATCH_DOGS2\EAC.exe. This one I run as "administrator".
    By doing the starup of the Watch Dogs 2 this way, I now can run the game with multiplayer and all. My pc-setup is: amd Ryzen 5 1600, MSI X370 SLI PLUS motherboard, 16 gb 2400 mhz, MSI 980 TI graficcard, 240 gb SSD, 2 tb harddisk and a 4K LG TV...... The game now runs so nice in 4K, so hope this will help out for those with crashes of Watch Dogs 2