Faction War Stalemate

So far the For Honor Faction War is tied between the Vikings and the Samurai. If the Knights get on the board the war will be at a stalemate. What happens then?

If the system was fair it would tally up the assets between Samurai / Vikings and whoever deployed the most for the entire season would be awarded the winner.

DraxeI's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Khlama51 Go to original post
    If the system was fair it would tally up the assets between Samurai / Vikings and whoever deployed the most for the entire season would be awarded the winner.
    This is correct, though it sounds more like it's going to be the number of assets deployed that round. They brought this up during the latest Warrior's Den stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/135587135?t=14m36s
     1 people found this helpful

I have played this game before and I really liked it and would suggest everyone to give it a try. If you are looking for some homes in the USA I would suggest you see homes for sale in point pleasant nj. If you need any further information or have any doubts please feel free to contact me. I would be happy to help you out.

GlobalFox

I am here just to remind you that, You are doing a great work. Hard Money Loans For Real Estate

I am very happy to see this post. I am a game lover, and I have played this video game. I suggest everyone must try this game. I think you are definitely like a Faction war stalemate game. Thank you for sharing the interesting post. the page here

Looking for the best sites for unblocked games? This article helps you choose the best unblocked games website the easy way. https://www.bulletintech.com/top-fiv...ames-websites/

So the Great War for tomorrow's service was tied between the Vikings and the Samurai. If the Knights are on board the battle will be in a state of disarray. Will you read this for us? What will happen then? If the system is fair it will tally the assets between the Samurai / Vikings and anyone who uses the most power for the entire time will win.