Its cool to see you guys trying to involve the community more now. And seeing you bring up the tire glitch makes me feel like you guys are gonna work on it for the next game

Kreygasm

Sounds interesting

VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member
    Bravo! A solid step in the right direction.
    The only downside I see is the game may be earlier in development than I thought. It looks like it could be at least a year out. The positive is the title will be a full on next gen trials. Just in time for 4k tv's to drop even more in price. I look forward to the topics and the community responses.

Sandholm's Avatar Senior Member
    This is Kreygasm <3

Ubi_Antoine's Avatar Community Developer

Excited!

Awesome!

CagBall's Avatar Senior Member
    Look forward to hearing more about this and getting involved. Good job RL! Hopefully, this will make it much easier for comments/suggestions to be organised by having a thread about the editor, one for gameplay, one for something else, and so on. That way, there can always be multiple discussions going on at the same time enabling anyone to contribute to however they want.

Saucy.

onesimpleclik's Avatar Member
    This post kind of makes me anxious as to just how far into production the new Trials game is. How much input from the community could realistically be implemented into the game, if it's already been in the works for a while now? I'm sure that Xbox 'Scorpio' will probably get an unveiling at E3 in June, (and hopefully we might get a teaser for the Trials game?), & a Q4 launch is pretty much certain for Scorpio. RL will definitely be wanting to release around the same time it does.

Bonxy's Avatar Senior Member
    Hmmm. Ill hope this is better than the monthly discussions we have in the frontier forum.

Time will tell.