UbiPhobos's Avatar Community Manager

Trials Garage - Update! 9.28

Greetings Riders,

Things have gotten a little quiet in here lately. First we’d like to assure you that the Trials Garage program will be back very soon. We’re working hard to reorganize our plans for upcoming Garage topics and want to reiterate that our community, including you and your opinions, remain very important to us. We’ve been very happy with the feedback we’ve received from the Garage program so far and are eager to hear more of your thoughts.

Redlynx has grown a lot in the last few years and we are eager to explore new possibilities but Trials remains a core part of who we are as a studio. We love Trials, we have a lot of passion for Trials and we are certainly not done with Trials.

Again we thank you for your interest and participation in this program, and apologize it’s been so long since our last update. Trials Garage updates will begin again in October when we will discuss the topic of difficulty in Trials games. Other topics we plan to cover in the coming months include PC versions, Fun Bikes and Local Multiplayer modes - to name a few.

We look forward to jumping back in to monthly discussions and until then, we’ll see you on the leaderboards.

Regards,
    Trials Community Team

So it takes 3 months to "reorganise plans" for this forum? Oh please.

This method you guys are taking to build up to the next trials game is pretty bad, I understand that there isn't really that much that could be announced, just same old trials. But not even a word, jeez.

Trials frontier probably took redlynx by surprise with 60millions downloads, the cash register must have gone crazy with the in game purchases. Im guessing the reason for the silent and the way too long development time for the next real trials was a decision to make a new "frontier" and possible to make it intertwine with the new trials title, that decision may have come a litle late and even forced the development team to "start over".

Something like this would not go down well with the hardcore trials fans so better to say nothing....

Anyway im happy to see some movement again and welcome further discussions, its clear that a new trials will not be in place until the first quarter of 2018 at the earliest.

onesimpleclik's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by UbiPhobos Go to original post
    Greetings Riders,

Redlynx has grown a lot in the last few years and we are eager to explore new possibilities but Trials remains a core part of who we are as a studio. We love Trials, we have a lot of passion for Trials and we are certainly not done with Trials.
    I beg to differ. Red Lynx's lack of communication/silence towards the community; & it's unwillingness to share its plan for the future of the franchise, doesn't give this impression at all.

VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member
    I hope the next game is executed much better than the simple release of information...or lack of. This has gone on for over a year. As a company, I would be embarrassed.
    I would ask...what are you guys doing? But honestly, I don’t think you know yourselves.

Mystiqz_rL's Avatar Member
    Guess a reply to either of the guys posted 9/29/17 - 10/05/17 is just to much to ask for. New trials was most likely in beta before they decided to start again with a mobile game. Frontier 2.