So Season pass owners get the new classes in 1 week then?

Seeing how the season pass owners get them 1 week earlier, and the new classes come after this season ends (2 weeks).

There is a break period between this season and the start of the next.

I expect no one will get anything until after the season has finished at the very earliest.

Originally Posted by Hillbill79 Go to original post
    There is a break period between this season and the start of the next.

I expect no one will get anything until after the season has finished at the very earliest.
    Is that "break" confirmed? Is it a calculated guess based on Rainbow six: Siege? What? Sources please xD

Draghmar's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes, they said that there will be break period. Don't remember how long though. Two weeks?

Someone from Ubi said it. Cant remember who.....I only read it a day or two back

Two damn weeks?! The hype is gone... so it's more like 1 month til the classes come ;P

quick search shows this....

http://forhonor.wikia.com/wiki/Faction_War

"At the end of the season, the territories will be reset and faction visuals removed. There will be an off-season period before the next season begins. Once the season is over, players will get rewards based on the rank of their faction at that time.*"

And.

http://forhonor.gamepedia.com/Off-Season

"The Off-Season is the period of time between War of the Faction Seasons. During this time the War of the Factions fronts are reset and players can prepare for the next outbreak of war. "

Draghmar's Avatar Senior Member
    So there was no time frame mentioned after all...I wonder from where I came up with those two weeks...But I will be surprised if it would be less then a week.

It may have been mentioned elsewhere... but I don't recall ever hearing about the amount of time between the seasons.

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    I have seen or read that the gap between seasons is two weeks as well.