DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team

Xbox One patch coming this week

Hey all. This week – we’re targeting Wednesday – we’re going to release a patch for Xbox One. We’ve been working closely with Microsoft over the last few weeks in regards to the delayed DLC, and this patch is laying the groundwork for a permanent solution. This is a technical update to the game, and does not add or remove any content, but the patch alone will not resolve the DLC delays. In fact, we might have a few more delays before the situation is resolved, but we’re headed in the right direction. We’ll keep you posted; thanks for your patience!
     1 people found this helpful

Xbox One patch coming this week

Hey all. This week – we’re targeting Wednesday – we’re going to release a patch for Xbox One. We’ve been working closely with Microsoft over the last few weeks in regards to the delayed DLC, and this patch is laying the groundwork for a permanent solution. This is a technical update to the game, and does not add or remove any content, but the patch alone will not resolve the DLC delays. In fact, we might have a few more delays before the situation is resolved, but we’re headed in the right direction. We’ll keep you posted; thanks for your patience!
     1 people found this helpful

Dondif's Avatar Junior Member
    Could RS also consider cleaning-up the SHOP section? There are green RS icons that replace the pricing for DLC in the shop if you already own the content, which is quite handy in deciding on a purchase. However, this fails when it comes to pre-2014-purchased content. For me, any DLC that I purchased before using the Disc Import tool in order to obtain all the DLC I purchased before the 2014 version of the game, doesn't have the RS Green icon. Instead, the pricing is there. Sometimes, I can't remember if I had purchased some stuff, so I need to back-out and go to Learn A Song to check. This gets even more cumbersome within the individual songs section of the shop. Hope that made sense.

UI Suggestion for next patch: Infinite Menus. It'd be much easier to enable infinite menus, where if you are at the absolute bottom (or top) of a menu listing, you would be able to get to the top by pressing down once, instead of scrolling all the way through the entire listing, and vice versa.

After the patch I can no longer scroll past a song that I don't own and is locked in the song list. It just gets stuck on that song.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    ^ that glitch has happened a few times before with various updates, should be an easy fix I'd hope

Originally Posted by SameuRaa Go to original post
    After the patch I can no longer scroll past a song that I don't own and is locked in the song list. It just gets stuck on that song.
    Which locked song stopped you?

Originally Posted by SameuRaa Go to original post

dlc xbox one

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Sem resposta para essa falha? Falta de respeito , ja estamos no dia 14 e nada de soluções , obrigado por nada !!!!

Good news -- Microsoft just posted Variety Pack IX for Xbox One: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/stor...X/C3CW0L24K8B0

Good news -- Microsoft just posted Variety Pack IX for Xbox One: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/stor...X/C3CW0L24K8B0

Originally Posted by mau.lic Go to original post
    Sem resposta para essa falha? Falta de respeito , ja estamos no dia 14 e nada de soluções , obrigado por nada !!!!
    We have actually done everything we can. Simply ignoring it would be a lack of respect; instead we're giving you the straight answer. Please adjust your expectations accordingly -- we do not control all aspects of the process, and we do not run the Xbox Store itself. We merely provide content for it; Microsoft's team must publish that content through their tools.

Originally Posted by mau.lic Go to original post
    We have actually done everything we can. Simply ignoring it would be a lack of respect; instead we're giving you the straight answer. Please adjust your expectations accordingly -- we do not control all aspects of the process, and we do not run the Xbox Store itself. We merely provide content for it; Microsoft's team must publish that content through their tools.

So after this patch, I can't see a lot of my DLC, i.e. disc import and several others, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I found that prior to updating the game worked and saw all my DLC, after updating it only sees bits of my DLC library. Please fix this as others have posted in a group ("club") on the xbox one about the same issue

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Had the same issue, and for me it was a Linkiin Park song, but In The End I forget which one.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►