I can not play what I want

I can not find any game mode other than duel, 5 minutes in the queue and back with the 0002001512 error, I spent so much time putting NAT green and trying to find a match that now I can not ask for a refund anymore ... and if I find a match With some kind of miracle I still can not finish it without taking disconnect ... in short I just paid for the campaign and a boring duel mode.

any help ?
     2 people found this helpful

Apoteozh's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello Temkiro,

I will forward your issue to the team. Does the issue started only after the patch 1.0.5? Thank you for the details and sorry for inconvenience caused.

What's your platform? Mine is PC, and this is the situation:
    Currently, there're around a bit more than 3.5k people conected (at least on Steam) to a region locked game = Game's virtually dead.

Sorry, friend, I share your pain, but there's nothing to do on our end, and I doubt there's something to do on Ubisoft's part. Fixing the game is one thing, but getting back the number of players they bleed is another.

With this player base so soon after release you better start getting used to just play Duel from time to time or drop the game completely.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Apoteozh Go to original post
    Hello Temkiro,

I will forward your issue to the team. Does the issue started only after the patch 1.0.5? Thank you for the details and sorry for inconvenience caused.

Since I bought

Apoteozh's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Temkiro Go to original post
    Since I bought
    It's probably related to your connection, I advice you to have a look on this article and contact the technical support.

teksuo1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Huldrych-ZX Go to original post
    region locked game
    so the laggy red connection guys that say "i from china" are in fact not from china?!
     1 people found this helpful

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    You might wanna be a bit more accurate with the description of your issue OP, according to a certain website I know, you have played 180 matches that were not Duels for over 20 hours. Just saying

Originally Posted by Gray360UK Go to original post
    You might wanna be a bit more accurate with the description of your issue OP, according to a certain website I know, you have played 180 matches that were not Duels for over 20 hours. Just saying
    Gray Unchained, soon in your Cinemas.

Let people live in peace Gray, for me its funny to read you, you know, but others...

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by corazondedelfin Go to original post
    Gray Unchained, soon in your Cinemas.

Let people live in peace Gray, for me its funny to read you, you know, but others...
    ... you are very very weird, you know that?

Originally Posted by Gray360UK Go to original post
    ... you are very very weird, you know that?
    Indeed, thats why Im the master of the honorable Oroshis which is only above the master of the Raiders and right under the master of the defensive/dishonorable Orochis, which is right under everyone else, including standard Kenseis since last patch.

I like you, (even I think you are trolling half of the time or more), you like me, so love for everyone.

xD
     1 people found this helpful