-attention high priority!!!-

nVidia Driver Release v381.65 is OUT NOW!!!

Since this Update, Wildlands is running AWESOME also on ULTRA-Presettings!!!!

-Please update your Drivers!!!-

Greetz by Reaper!

kjkjk

What that is mean amazing/

fps boost? or what? give us some more information.

mojoe1984's Avatar Member
    i tried still get same stutter pause we need a game patch no gfx driver will fix the performance drops

Good Morning, as wished some more details....

I got:

Socket 1151
    IntelCore i7 6700k @ 4,0GHz Standardsettings
    G-Skill Rip Jaws DDR4 4x4Gb-RAM
    nVidia GeForce GTX 1060Ti OC

So here are my personal Settings of "nVidia Control Panel":
    >Anisotrope Filter: Application controled
    >FXAA: OFF
    >Antialiasing: Application controled
    >Antialiasing GAMMA: ON (doesn't matter for fps in this case)
    >Antialiasing Mode: Application controled
    >Antaliasing Transparence: OFF
    CUDA GPU's: ALL
    DSR Factors: OFF (seriosly only for high potential systems for upscaleing in 2k/4k/8k
    Tripple Buffer: OFF (depending on ingame Benchmarkresults, you can set it off, if your result is below 50% usage - I had only 10% more usage from 20% to 30%)

Energy-Mode: Maximum Performance (off cause!)
    Pre-Rendering: for 3D applications used (don't know how it's named in english, but I left it on standards)
    Multidisplay-Performance Mode: Single-Display Performance Mode
    Multi-Frame-Sampled: OFF
    Shadercashe: OFF (depending on the v-synch-mode.... we will come to this point! - For the same GC's you can safely switch it off!)
    Texturefilter - Anisotrope... etc.: OFF
    LOD-Bias: Accepted (do not Clamp!)
    Texturefilter-Quality: "Quality" (Not HIGH Quality or very High... one stepe below Max-Setting - I got a german PC-Language-Setting)
    Trilineary-Optimization: ON
    Threaded-Opti: ON (as always!)
    Environmental cover: Quality
    v-synch: "FAST/SPEED" (you got the option Out/On/Adaptive/Adaptive 2. and then the last, which is the right one! - You will see how great this method is working, higher fps, but still no page-breakes!)
    VR-Option: 1

This driversettings got a higher priority as ingame! - If you set in here Antialiasing to a specific value and method, you will overwrite the ingame-settings - f.e. the ingame Antialiasig-Mode costs too much fps, but without AA it looks like crap, then try to play with this settings for a lil more quality in sight of playabla fps. (this is basic aknowledge, but I can't know who am I writeing to, sry.)

Next is Intel-Graphic-Settings:
    Create a Profile with the control panel (you can find it in System-Control-Panel)- it's depending where you got your game installed!
    Choose the GRW.exe!!!
    CMAA: Applicationsettings increased
    MSAA: Application controled
    Anisotrope Filter: 16
    v-synch: Driversettings

Okay and now some more advices for more fps!

IF you got a less powerful system, but running WIN7/8/10 with Aero Peek and Glass-Options activated, then deactive them - you can ern 5~10fps more and if this isn't enough for you, then set the windows-design to a look-off Windows XP/2000, by : System-Control-Panel->System->Advanced-Systemsettings->In the Part "Performance" you can deactivate the visual effects to performance, it looks like crap, but you can get 10~15fps more ... or like me, between 150 and 350 3D-Mark Points more!
    Don't take this easy, because all what is visual increased even on desktop, steals Grafic-Performance!

Now lets take INGAME Options:
    VIDEO:
    Scaleing: 1.00
    V-Synch Rationlimit: 50
    Sharpening: 50%

GRAFIC:
    Presetting ULTRA

Thats it! If you can't believe me, here is a Ingame-benchmark-screenshot:

Until this driver, I came with LOW-Pre-Sets upto 30~35fps and is was unplayable because of lagging and hacking! This fps are seriously playable!

My Play-Accounts

Any Problems? - We can solve them by Teamviewer - just get in touch with:

uPlay-Account:
    R3AP3RK1NG

Steam:
    cybercore
    ReaperKing
    (sometimes ppl find my by cybercore, other were only able to find me by ReaperKing)
    -I got always a Skull in my Profile-Picture!-

Origin:
    R34P3RK1N6

Yesterday, I solved a problem for a clanny - so I will be able, to set the correct adjustments faster than you, if you aren't experienced much with windows and driversettings. I do that for nothing else than fun, I help where I can and I'm happy, if I was able to help you, to enjoy this game -finally-.

At least, I cn offer Teamspeak for those who want to play some rounds of Wildlands with me together, just add me in one or all of those apps, as your friends and let's have fun.

Greets by,
    Reap
    C ya mates!

sli still crashes and flickers.

A 1060ti? If you say so.

To be honest, given your incredibly poor performance at the low preset it seems like it has fixed an issue you may have had rather than improved performance per se. It hasn't made any difference at all on either of my rigs. Do you have the W10 creators update by any chance? I'm curious to see if the updated WDDM 2.2 and the support for it in the new nV driver make any difference.

the Windows 10 creators update did jack for gaming in my opinion.

SLi is another problem...

Originally Posted by Jujoe. Go to original post
    sli still crashes and flickers.
    - As I know, is SLi for some users fixed, checkout nVidia's Support Forum, you got a chance to find what you need there. - If the fix, of this forum, didn't helped you yet. -

Originally Posted by TheSkelf Go to original post
    A 1060ti? If you say so.
    > Oh, yes - too fast fingers... seriously no 1060-Ti released, but if you take a look at the specification of a gfc with the "Ti-Addon", they got mostly more V-RAM, so we could say that the 1060 "6Gb-VRAM" variant is the Ti-Variant of the 1060 "3Gb-VRAM" variant, right? <

Originally Posted by TheSkelf Go to original post
    To be honest, given your incredibly poor performance at the low preset it seems like it has fixed an issue you may have had rather than improved performance per se. It hasn't made any difference at all on either of my rigs. Do you have the W10 creators update by any chance? I'm curious to see if the updated WDDM 2.2 and the support for it in the new nV driver make any difference.
    > The game was critical (for me), I reported in another thread in this forum, that CPU-Usage is at 100%, if I enter the gamemenue - benchmark was as well stressing the CPU @ 100% usage, but after the driver-update, as you can see = NOT! Before update "unplayable" and after the update "playable" seems to me, it was depending on the drivers and in the past it was more often, depending on outdated drivers of my GC, so it really makes the difference to me.
    If I had taken SS of benchmarksresults before this driverupdate, I could underwrite my report, but at this point it's up to you if you trust me or not.
    Fact is, tht in the drivernews, were this game implemented. What ever they did it helped me out of my stuttering game at LOW-Profilesettings. I tried everything, for 2 days, to get this game running, without success, before I had created my first thread here in the forum - from my side, I did the best I can, to get it running. <

> No, sorry, I do not have this W10 Creators-update - not even installed, sorry! <

For those who benefited from the driverupdate, I'm happy - for those of us, who still can't play, I'm very sorry!

Greetz,
    Reaper