🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    EnvyingCarpet0's Avatar Member

Arena Rock Song Pack and 90s Rock Song Pack Songs not showing up in game :(

Seems like someone else is having a similar problem as well with the 'new' and recent old singles into new Song Packs !!!

See also ---> [XBOne]Power Ballad Song Pack not showing in game | Forums @ http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...howing-in-game

Am having the exact same problem as same problem as Helfyre 666 is. Really frustrating!!!

April 7, 2017 - Purchased Arena Rock Song Pack and 90s Rock Song Pack both for Xbox 360 from the Microsoft on-line store. Went to Xbox 360 and Downloaded them just fine. Started Rocksmith and they installed just fine and are playable.

Went to Xbox 1 to install them and something is wrong. They are not in my usual "ready to install place". Figure i should give it a day, maybe something needs to catch up in the world wide web.

April 8, 2017 - went to Xbox 1 to install them, still not showing up where the 100s of other purchased DLCs have always been where I install from on Xbox 1. Something is not right. Start Rocskmith and they are not in the game. Go to Shop in Rocksmith, Shop Packs, click on Arena Rock Song Pack and it says its installed. Click on 90s Rock Song Pack and it says i already own it. Go to Shop Songs - says i do not own them and it will let me purchase the single songs again !!! Bought Winger's Seventeen by accident trying to see what is going on!!!! Well that has never happened before, and now am not too happy!!! The Winger i just accidentally purchased installs and is in the game, as expected... well that worked !!! but now i paid for the same song twice, ugh!!!

Like Helfyre 666 went to Manage games, uninstalled, went to store in xbox 1 and says i already own the packs, so i keep trying to reinstall... but every time i install its not quite right - does not say its installing and does not say done... but when i go to Manage Game they are in the list of installed Add Ons for Rocksmith. But when i start Rocksmith they do not exist in the game. Check storage sizes, restart, re-power, curse, uninstall the individual songs, reinstall the individual songs from the Song Packs Store Page, repeat ... over and over all day long! Nada !!!

If i go Shop in Rocksmith i am told the i own the packs but not the single songs. When i go online to the MS Store it too says i own the packs for xbox1 but i the Shop Songs says I dont own the single songs.

I contacted Microsoft and worked with them for 30 minutes. They acknowledged i own the packs, and that i SHOULD, but dont own the single songs! They see the Winger purchase was a mistake and refund my $$$. Then they tell me to contact the game developer.

I have been playing RS since the week RS1 was released on xbox 360. I play almost every day for at least an hour. I DO know how to operate my xboxs and Rocksmith. So this is not on me or my setup or anything else associated with me or my xbox 1 console. Some how this is a problem with UbiSoft and/or Microsoft.

So what should i do now? I am basically out of pocket over $20 and cannot play these 8 songs on my xbox1. Am not happy.

UbiSoft what is going on???

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    You should open an issue at support.ubi.com and at your console support site too.

SIZE=3]* UPDATE *

Spent about 30 minutes in chat with UbiSoft Customer Support Tech. Did not go well at all...

1st, after 15 minutes of explaining. they told me to do something to fix this, that i just was not prepared to do -[/SIZE]

Next, let's uninstall the game by doing the following:
    1. On the Xbox One Dashboard, go to My Games & Apps.
    2. Highlight the game, and press the Options button on your controller.
    3. Select Uninstall Game + Add-ons.

Note: All DLC items can be re-downloaded.

Well no way i was going to uninstall RS and the 341 Add-Ons it contained, for a solution i was 99% sure was not going to work anyway!!!

I told this to the tech too. I once again explained the problem, for the 4th time, and now here is what the msgs the tech sent me 3 or 4 times in chat, they just kept repeating this msg over and over -

All legacy DLC apart from the import tool is available for sale. Anyone who bought DLC on Xbox 360 as single Songs or Packs should be able to download some of that material as Songs, but the permissions required to do that are not yet in place for all users. We have seen song permissions make progress; however, it's still somewhat slow, so we do not have a hard date on when we expect all legacy content permissions to be sorted. We are working with Microsoft on this. Please keep an eye on the link below for updates on this issue:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...p-Xbox-One-FAQ

They are not available at the moment as we are still working with Microsoft. Please keep an eye on the link below for updates on this issue:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...p-Xbox-One-FAQ

So then i say there is nothing they can do to help me, and again get those same 2 msgs repeated to me with the same links. I ask them to just give me redemption codes for xb1 for the 8 songs i already purchased, again get those same 2 msgs repeated to me with the same links.

I thanked them and closed the chat.

There is no resolution for this at all from UbiSoft Custom Support. I always purchase RS DLC on xbox 360 then transfer it to xb1. My family has xb360, so i sign in there so we can all play my songs there when i am with my family. For me, at home, i only play xb1. So I am screwed out my 8 songs i just paid over $20 for.

All very, very sad

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    I reported the other thread to the ubisoft staff, hoping it help to escalate a fix for this issue.

Here is hoping it helps you folks.

Turned on the XB1 today, and my Arena Rock and 90s Rock Song Packs instantly installed. And then i was told i had an update to Rocksmith to install.

rcole_sooner, thanks for your help on this.

I do not know what you all did - But THANKS UbiSoft, Dan, and UbiVertigo!!! Am going to go play my 8 new songs now!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!