Connected to the server yesterday and there were nobody on it, so I just flew around, sank some subs and left after about 10-15 mins of playing alone.
    I do like to play on WarClouds44 (when I get the time), but the russian planes attract me more than american ones (no offense, they are great too). Certainly, there are a lot of other servers w/russian planes and I fly on them too, I just happen to like WarClouds and was hoping someone will be there.
    So my question is: does anyone fly on it regularly and when?
    I live in southeastern Pennsylvania and, if online, fly between 5pm-11pm EST.
    Just curious...

Thanks,
    sambar

Connected to the server yesterday and there were nobody on it, so I just flew around, sank some subs and left after about 10-15 mins of playing alone.
    I do like to play on WarClouds44 (when I get the time), but the russian planes attract me more than american ones (no offense, they are great too). Certainly, there are a lot of other servers w/russian planes and I fly on them too, I just happen to like WarClouds and was hoping someone will be there.
    So my question is: does anyone fly on it regularly and when?
    I live in southeastern Pennsylvania and, if online, fly between 5pm-11pm EST.
    Just curious...

Thanks,
    sambar

I haven't got on there yet, but I'm looking forward to it (when I find the time). I'm sure once word gets out people will get on the server. Hopefully it's up long enough for the word to spread.

EST here as well , so I may see you there.

DD_NL's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, I was on last night for a bit too, all by myself :-( Guess it needs some time

Check out the thread called "Petition".
    Thats where the problem is....

We will be leaving it up for a few weeks to see if people will play on it. If not then I am going to find something better to use the cpu cycles for . Nothing worse the wasting CPU cycles i am paying for.

S~

SPaRX

FYI: you must join the Eastern Front server via IP (67.18.111.251) or you can find it listed in All Seeing Eye as well.

www.war-clouds.net

Amazing its so difficult for people to use it though. Its the exact same IP as the Western server except for the last digit being a 1 instead of a zero.

Since everyone knows about the western server, how bout switching them and make the eastern server be seen on HL and see what happens for a few weeks. That might get the ball rolling.

Did anyone see that or was it just me?

That makes sense to me. What do you think, SPARX, would it be feasible to do?

sambar

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gates123:
    Since everyone knows about the western server, how bout switching them and make the eastern server be seen on HL and see what happens for a few weeks. That might get the ball rolling.

http://www.fightingcolors.com/custom...sibility72.jpg
    Did anyone see that or was it just me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>