TLDR: Warlord (OP) kicking people from edges with no skill spamming headbutt sh1t has a problem with PeaceKeeper owning his team. Then Peacekeeper taunts and Warlord rages xD

You are welcome
     2 people found this helpful

i literaly just posted it in combat and strategy :pk attack me so much that i always get an easy revenge against her even in duel or brawl.I use it without any shame on her.It is always a pleasure to destroy the so hated PK. Her side dash is a bit OP but she is only dangerous when she is in revenge mod ...stay away and guard right.problem solved don't nerf the pk

And in fact in your video it not the pk the problem but all of you who still do over and over the same mistke
     1 people found this helpful

My man thats the moment you retreat never surround a PK in revenge reason why even the worse KD players in duels are top percent Gear Modes

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Looks like a Revenge / idiot team mates problem to me.

The Warden had about 10% health and was blindly swinging like a maniac at the PK with top heavies because MUST KILL MUST KILL MUST KILL THE GLOWY ORANGE THING IN REVENGE STATE!!!11

And your shield can't save you from everything.

Dumb people / Revenge. Blame OP PK. Sounds legit.

Originally Posted by TheModerator. Go to original post
    hello , ubisoft
    i have problem with about this Character (Peacekeeper) is very op Character and i have video about this problem , remove this Character or fix this problem

u made my day D, i am so sorry for ubi support they are most likely overlimited of such trash whining tickets....
    P.S. Author nickname deserves a ban or at least rename.

XxHunterHxX's Avatar Senior Member
    Noob hahaha you just made people realize how bad you ir at the game hahaha

you see these kind of ''nerf everything'' post flood the forum and keep devs away from focusing on real issue , they play the game as well they are not dumb you know
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by AKDagriZ Go to original post
    you see these kind of ''nerf everything'' post flood the forum and keep devs away from focusing on real issue , they play the game as well they are not dumb you know
    Not sure why everyone hating on this guy. Pk ZA is getting nerfed next patch which kinda says its a legit complaint. There was also a thread about nerfing pks ZA spam in revenge mode on reddit. It had about 5,000 upvotes.

It's funny how much more interested in improving the game the reddit community is. Half the people here just paste git gud scrub every second post. I guess thats why the dev team follows and posts on that forum while completely ignoring this one

Capoupacap's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes Peacekeeper and berserker revenge is totally crazy with their zone attack spam but there is no reason for you to stay so close of him like that