Originally Posted by philbert009 Go to original post
    Unfortunately this does nothing & is just passing off responsibility for this issue!
    At least I learned my lesson. I'm not buying a competitive game for consoles again.

Unfortunately this does nothing & is just passing off responsibility for this issue!
    Very true. That was worthless. They don't want to weigh in. They have our money. No need to bother ensuring people play along with the rules...UBI's rules...

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    How can responsibility be passed if they never had it in the first place. I agree with Epi on this..Sony and MS has the responsibility to lock out m/k when not supported by the game.

But just to throw my 2c into this thread, I will say that the die hard try hards that use the mouse on console would probably kick some balls with a controller anyways. I see them in game from time to time..and yea mostly from plats or diams. Unfair advantage..sure. Ubisoft yanking a license for it?..nah. They don't have the authority to..nor should they.

This is not healthy for the game. We should make a similiar thread on Sony's forums, united we can let them know we don't feel good with this.

TypeTen's Avatar Member
    That'd certainly be a better place to take this fight. However, people's blind hatred for Ubisoft overrules sense, so I wouldn't bank on it moving to PS/Xbox's forums.

blind hatred
    Not sure you understand what that term means...

I bought a console instead of really good graphic card.
    I did this because a console levels the playing field, equal hardware no cheating.

A keyboard and mouse even if it is not acting the same as on a PC is definitely a buff An expensive buff.
    I hate playing at a disadvantage especially if I don't know it is going on because I am always suspicious.
    BTW: I suck at games and don't mind losing so this isn't about losing. It is about losing due to inferior hardware.

Ubi please figure out how to detect and accurately issue bans for keyboard and mouse use.

easy_target77's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ubiForrget Go to original post
    I bought a console instead of really good graphic card.
    I did this because a console levels the playing field, equal hardware no cheating.
    And how's that working for you, eh?
    For myself, I went the opposite direction. I'd rather report cheaters on PC and something be done, than having to deal with a console company that won't do anything about that obvious unfair advantage.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345