Ubi-Ligario's Avatar Community Developer

Freeride World Tour winners announcement

The Freeride World Tour has just ended in both Steep and real life - so big congrats to :

• Sammy Luebke (Snowboard Men)
    • Marion Haerty (Snowboard Women)
    • Leo Slemett (Ski Men)
    • Lorraine Huber (Ski Women)

And of course our Steep Winners on PC :

• SiNoMaTiC2
    • Solgren
    • exelo64

PLAYSTATION 4 :

• ItsMstifye
    • Loona1010
    • vi77ain

XBOX ONE :

• Mstifyed
    • ChronicOverride
    • MercifuI Shadow

We rewarded them all yesterday

As a side note, we've also removed quite a few riders - who overdid mini-tricks - from the leaderboards.

We're currently working on a technical solution to stop this kind of behaviour but in the meantime we advise everyone to use common sense and refrain from wasting talent and time there

The Steep Team
     2 people found this helpful

I would be curious to see some of the rides. A video editing planned?

As a side note, we've also removed quite a few riders - who overdid mini-tricks - from the leaderboards.

We're currently working on a technical solution to stop this kind of behaviour but in the meantime we advise everyone to use common sense and refrain from wasting talent and time there

The Steep Team
    THANK YOU ! And I really hope you will do the same for so-called "best of all time" records in-game where you watch the replay and don't see great Freestyling but just someone dumb enough to do frontflips again and again and again and again and ... again... turning a 2 min normal freestyle run in a 10 min clown fiesta ... because this is ridiculous.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ligario Go to original post

The Steep Team
    Kinda makes me feel like dancing *does a lil jig*

Nice note but.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ligario Go to original post
    Thank you for your note.

And ... The multiplatform players too ?

prizes

what prizes did the winners get?

Scrape the mtn winners

Can you post the winners of the last world tour?

Skiing greenland

Hello
    I allow myself to open a discussion because I am looking for help from ski enthusiasts to answer my questionnaire. I am currently having a really hard time finding respondents. Thank you.

https://forms.gle/gv7pMXBQbztVFNFx9