🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    EnvyingCarpet0's Avatar Member
    That is great news UbiVertigo! As always i appreciate UbiSoft's Community members fast action on these types of problems.

Again thanks for you and Dan staying on top of this for us!

Helfyre 666's Avatar Member
    Thanks UbiVertigo and Dan. I was on the phone with Microsoft for a bit today. The MS rep said to contact Ubi,as all she could do was troubleshoot issues with my console. She refunded the cost of the pack back to my MS account, and said I could try and buy it again and contact Ubisoft if that didn't work. So I can wait for the fix, try buying it again, or just buy it on XB1.

Originally Posted by Helfyre 666 Go to original post
    ... So I can wait for the fix, try buying it again, or just buy it on XB1.
    Heyfre - Out of my 3 purchases, 2 Song Packs and inadvertently a single from one of them for xb1 only, MS would only refund me the mistaken single, while i was in my initial chat with them. I could probably call them as well and maybe get the $20 for the 2 Song Packs refunded, after all i know about this situation now.

I feel i can say with a lot of certainty that 1) i do have faith in UbiSoft that a fix will happen, eventually, 2) that if you buy it again it WON'T magically work this time, and 3) if you buy it for xb1 it will work on xb1 but that purchase will not load onto your xb360.

At least you received a refund. So this is not so much a problem for you now as it was before.

Good luck with all future purchases.

It has been brought to their attention, and as long as they say there IS actually problem, I think they will work with MS to fix it. Besides the delayed DLC this has really been the biggest issue with Rocksmith I have encountered.

I know they won't load on XB360 if I buy on XB1, I was really only buying on 360 first as a back up.

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    Hi everyone, good news! The issue has been addressed, and the content will be available within 24 hours. It's already in the system, it just has to filter through. This means there's no firm timeline beyond "within 24 hours".

In order to access the songs, you will need to delete the existing content and re-download it. If you do not, the Xbox One will not recognize the entitlement and you will not be able to access the songs.

If someone tries it and it's successful, let us know here. If 24 hours go by and you still can't access it, let us know that, too.
     1 people found this helpful

Turned on the XB1 today, and my Arena Rock and 90s Rock Song Packs instantly installed. And then i was told i had an update to Rocksmith to install.

I do not know what you all did - But THANKS UbiSoft, Dan, and UbiVertigo!!! Am going to go play my 8 new songs now!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!

I wonder if there is an ETA as to when the Pearl Jam II pack will be available on XB1.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    I wonder if there is an ETA as to when the Pearl Jam II pack will be available on XB1.
    Not yet; we have been waiting for "any second now" along with you. We have done all we can on this side and taken steps to prevent it in the future, with yesterday's patch. As soon as we have new info, we'll share it -- but really the next step is just seeing it appear live.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Not yet; we have been waiting for "any second now" along with you. We have done all we can on this side and taken steps to prevent it in the future, with yesterday's patch. As soon as we have new info, we'll share it -- but really the next step is just seeing it appear live.