Is there any help for the console commands? I know what some of them mean, but most are a mystery for me.

Is there any help for the console commands? I know what some of them mean, but most are a mystery for me.

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    In console, type:

help

This will provide a list of commands.

If you then type:

help <commandname>

you will be rewarded with the syntax chart for <commandname>. Most of the commands can be worked out from that.

=================================================

IL2 Forums Moderator
    Forum Terms of Use

Salut
    Tully

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tully__:
    In console, type:

help

This will provide a list of commands.

If you then type:

help &lt;commandname&gt;

you will be rewarded with the syntax chart for &lt;commandname&gt;. Most of the commands can be worked out from that.

Tully<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Dear Tully,

thank you for the advice.

Perhaps I am ******ed but I cannot say the difference between <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">console</pre> and <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">console0</pre> commands, for instance... Yes the <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">help</pre> command within the console is merely a listing. I am unable to solve such a practical problem as showing my own gun statistics, for example... Being a simple-minded (or a lazy) person I am dependant on help of people in these forums to solve such simple tasks as completing the command <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">fps START SHOW</pre>.

Bump.
    Does anybody know the answer?
    Perhaps it should be handy to add a list of _explained_ console comands to the faq.

WOLFMondo's Avatar Senior Member
    Your asking for a bit much there. Just try and run a server and you'll be asking for a complete FAQ next

Wolfgaming.net. Where the Gameplay is teamplay

Not getting your answer, Mondo...

I have been hosting a server several times, not a scripted one, had to <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> KICK </pre> a player even, lamentably, and now I feel right to ask for an explanation... Even if I hadn't ever hosted, would this knowledge be restricted from me?

I thought someone in the community would know this, not to mention the game developers who programmed that interface.

to automatically make all bandits sluggish & easy to kill hit .... CTRL + E

&gt;fps START SHOW

&gt;fps STOP

for host IP type

&gt;host