I've seen AEP in the store and I already have most of the planes/maps, free downloads of course, I see the others and will eventually buy this expansion, the question is this:
    What is BOE? Does it contain all stuff on AEP? Should I buy AEP? It's only $40. I just don't want to buy it and then buy something else with the same stuff, what should I do. (not that I'm indecisive)As well, will BOE be available soon?

I've seen AEP in the store and I already have most of the planes/maps, free downloads of course, I see the others and will eventually buy this expansion, the question is this:
    What is BOE? Does it contain all stuff on AEP? Should I buy AEP? It's only $40. I just don't want to buy it and then buy something else with the same stuff, what should I do. (not that I'm indecisive)As well, will BOE be available soon?

Whats BOE? Are you talking about BOB? If so, thats a completly new game and wont be out for awhile. So yes, buy AEP.

AEP = FB 2.0 + skins missions maps planes
    BOE = skins missions maps

Its almost a no brainer.

-PURGE-
    its good for you

BOE is an addon with skins campaigns etc - and is worth buying

AEP is the official expansion pack and is very shortly gonna be essential to play the game online - plus you get some lovely new planes.

"I would have shot down more.......but I ran out of Stukas."

Buy both!

BOE will be getting a patch to bring it up to AEP.

I guess that means that AEP would have priority but BOE is on my radar screen for sure.

What ever you do, do
    NOT buy an Alienware!

HH Quazi's Avatar Banned
    So, is BOE an unofficial add-on to AEP? And it's contents are missions, campaigns and skins? If so, are any of the campaigns for online use? Thanks! S!

BOE does have an online campaign system similer to VEF2 I think. But I don't have it so I don't know really. I just remember that was one of its main features advertised on the VEF forums.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The F7F Tigercat in Aces Over the Pacific is overmodeled.

Sorry about that, wow, I hardly clicked the mouse and there were three replys. Thanks for the quick response, yes I've noticed all the servers I'm missing out on not having ver.2.0, I'm a going a spending....

yeah it has an online campaign compatible with 1.22 - its western front USAAF vs Luftwaffe

"I would have shot down more.......but I ran out of Stukas."