SpaceElephant's Avatar Community Developer

[March 28th OUTAGE] - Faction War Reward

Following the global Ubisoft outage on March 28th, a large majority of player didn’t get their rewards at the end of the Faction War’s round. This issue impacted as well our capacity to identify those who have been impacted. We apologize for the inconvenience that this error have caused.

As a result, the For Honor team will create an exclusive event order this week end!
    Start: Saturday, April 1st, 2017 8:00AM EST / 12:00PM UTC.
    End: Thursday, April 4th, 2017 11:00PM EST / April 5th, 2017 3:00AM UTC.
    Type: Call To Dominion.
    Reward: 3 crates

Important note: Please do not forget to claim your 2000 steels from the last event order, Call to Brawl, before Saturday, April 1st, 2017 5:00AM EST / 9:00AM UTC.
    The previous reward will expire as soon as the new event order goes live.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
    See you on the battlefield!

- The For Honor Team
     2 people found this helpful

So those of us who didn't get crates are left out and those who did get extra? Thanks a lot.
     11 people found this helpful

deathgrim666's Avatar Senior Member
    How do we claim the steal for the last event?

So you dont have the data that tells you which faction an account is in? Why cant you just give out the 3 loot crates to the people who were in the Samurai faction? Why do some people get to have double the rewards while we have to do an event for something you can place in our inventories with a script??
     3 people found this helpful

Why not reward us with steel, so we can choose to buy other stuff, or crates if needed.

Originally Posted by eze42188 Go to original post
    So those of us who didn't get crates are left out and those who did get extra? Thanks a lot.
    Dude...EXACTLY WTH? Rubbish! And on top of that we have to complete something as a community AGAIN just to get it. Why not just give it to everyone without any strings attached if that is the case. AND congrats to those who get paid twice.
     4 people found this helpful

Single player crates

In addition to not receiving the end of round rewards, I still have not received my single-player 'breakables' crates. I played shortly after the end of the round. I opened a support ticket earlier this week. I don't know if I'm the only person this has happened to. Can you give an update?
     1 people found this helpful

I know this is better than nothing but this means that some people will be getting twice as much. Not only that but if you were in the samurai faction like me, it is even more unfair because now everyone gets three crates
     2 people found this helpful

So no rewards to the winners, that's pretty weak... been waiting to see em pop up. now we have to partake in an event... blegh
     4 people found this helpful

Well, on top of everything it's a Dominion event, the mode I hate the most, the one that requires the least skill to win. It seems all you need for that mode is luck with the non-existent balancing of the matchmaking.
    I've been defending this game since it's come out, and trying to have fun in it despite everything, but it's getting harder and harder when **** keeps happening.
    Now not only the matches happen Peer to Peer which is bad enough, but the one damn server that there *is* in the game related to the game itself... when that goes bad, we get even more screwed that we have been.

Ubisoft, at this point it's starting to look like you don't even care about your game, and that's making it really hard for people to care as consequence.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►