FredEx919's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by coll9502 Go to original post
    thank you fred but just a reminder that stuff like this should also be posted on the for honor reddit too since not everyone goes and checks here immediately. I myself would've probably never saw this since i went to the reddit first.
    Agreed, and while I didn't get this posted to Reddit, i'll personally be on Reddit quite a bit more going forward. I'll make sure news reaches both locations equally.
     2 people found this helpful

Great job guys! I΄m sure I can say for most of us, if not all of us in the community that we appreciate this. Keep up the good work. Thank you!
     3 people found this helpful

Much rather see some balancing and bug fixes. Such as raider having unparryable attacks, conqs all direction attack. Something something peacekeeper. But I guess it's better than nothing.

Great!

Yabadabadu!

Originally Posted by Dark.Knights Go to original post
    No balancing update, no connectivity update (Still have red ping player same lobby with me), is a pain for me.
    We'll have more on these as well. We're planning out our next stream where we'll cover some important topics that everyone has been discussing. I'm hoping to have specifics later today, but i'll post the details as soon as possible.
     6 people found this helpful

I'm all for this- thank you. But back to the reason behind much anger in the community: communication. Any reason for the (literal) last minute warning of patch. Please let me know if I missed something. But communicating to us 5 minutes before a patch is not a best practice....

Hey Fred,

Is there any way you guys can give us insight into what you want to work on in the future? I know you don't want to give us false information and that's one of the reasons you guys don't post too much on updates until the day of or the day before. However, it would be nice to at least have a bit of a heads up on what you're currently looking at, just so people can rest easy knowing that some of the more pressing issues (on the player side anyway) are being looked at.

Something like, "We are currently investigating xx character's move kit in order to improve balance in the game". Even that alone doesn't have too much room for false info, but would let the community know that you accept that something is a problem for the health of the game and you're trying to find a good way to fix it without changing too much. I'm pretty sure even that little statement would placate a lot of the "non-transparency with patch stuff" complaints.

Good news , the maps, the new content... go team, keep it coming, and during those uncertain times I can assure one thing: You have my complete support and understanding, I am a big fan of the game, Good luck to you all!

Originally Posted by FredEx919 Go to original post
    We'll have more on these as well. We're planning out our next stream where we'll cover some important topics that everyone has been discussing. I'm hoping to have specifics later today, but i'll post the details as soon as possible.
    Thank you for the quick reply. So when is the next stream start?

Originally Posted by travbel Go to original post
    I'm all for this- thank you. But back to the reason behind much anger in the community: communication. Any reason for the (literal) last minute warning of patch. Please let me know if I missed something. But communicating to us 5 minutes before a patch is not a best practice....
    Wish I could have got this up earlier, but in this specific case it literally came down to some last minute changes. Totally understand the frustration behind that though. Ideally you can expect a notification at least a day in advance (if not more), this should just be a rare case going forward.
     2 people found this helpful