Is there a time that this will be in effect?

Because it's Friday now here in Australia.

LMAO Eu players do got the champion status yet... but take the gift with a smile like the rest of the game were they promise alot and gief nada

Ubi-Gaidheal's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by MoistPK Go to original post

Hi, I don't have an exact time but I know they're in the process of rolling the statuses out as we speak
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by MoistPK Go to original post

Hi, I don't have an exact time but I know they're in the process of rolling the statuses out as we speak

I never noticed an outage but in any case, you guys are great.

Just a side note, I did notice that it seems like you guys made a change when players disconnect. (I could be wrong)
    But for a day I saw some seamless disconnects. (player leaves session, no lag or resynching) So im hopeful those connectivity issues will be clearing up sooner than later. So thanks!

Also, this 3 day pass will be stacked for players currently on champion status already?

Cheers - when can we expect the warriors den and some news about the longer term plans for gameplay?

Originally Posted by WoodDaGawd Go to original post
    Also, this 3 day pass will be stacked for players currently on champion status already?
    Hi WoodDaGawd Yes, it will stack with any existing champion status you already have.

Originally Posted by Mr_Gallows Go to original post
    Cheers - when can we expect the warriors den and some news about the longer term plans for gameplay?
    Hey there! We should have more info later today.

Originally Posted by WoodDaGawd Go to original post
    Hi WoodDaGawd Yes, it will stack with any existing champion status you already have.

Originally Posted by Mr_Gallows Go to original post
    Hey there! We should have more info later today.

"investigating"

So how about this, ya'll want what we owe you right when we owe it, we expect the same treatment, sooo, i say we get an extra crate or day of champion status per day we have to wait for the rewards that we sunk time towards. Others have recieved their rewards so it isnt the reward system thats broken, and you guys refusing to give any kind of answers as to what you're "investigating" is absolutely ridiculous. We simply want what we've dedicated our time towards, time is money after all.

Originally Posted by MeArney Go to original post
    Thank you! IŽll take your word for it.
    Just to follow-up on the Warrior's Den, we'll host a stream tomorrow at 1pm EST / 7pm CET. You can read Emile's (SpaceElephant) message about it HERE

Originally Posted by MeArney Go to original post
    Thank you! IŽll take your word for it.
    Just to follow-up on the Warrior's Den, we'll host a stream tomorrow at 1pm EST / 7pm CET. You can read Emile's (SpaceElephant) message about it HERE

Thanks for the boost and update

Originally Posted by FredEx919 Go to original post
    Hello Warriors,

Due to yesterday's outage, we will be granting all players 3-day Champion Status on Thursday, March 30th. We are also investigating the Faction War rewards and will correct the situation as soon as possible.
    Fix error [7-00000004] I can't find a single game and I have open NAT. I play on the xbox one and I also paid 120 dollars for this game and I can't find a single game because of this issue. Fix this issue!!