FredEx919's Avatar Community Manager

(Updated) Warriors Den - Livestream (Mar 31st)

Greetings Warriors,

The For Honor team will host a Warrior's Den livestream tomorrow at 1PM ET at http://www.twitch.tv/forhonorgame! During this stream we will cover upcoming updates and answer your questions with the dev team. Following the broadcast, we'll update this thread with the VOD for anyone unable to make it. We hope to see you there!

Update: Thanks for joining the stream everyone! In case you missed the show, Check the VOD below for all the latest For Honor news!

I like the news, but comeone. some of us dont understand ET can you also put it on GMT. from that we can figure it out ourselves.

Originally Posted by FredEx919 Go to original post
    During this stream we will cover upcoming updates and answer your questions with the dev team. Following the broadcast, we'll update this thread with the VOD for anyone unable to make it. We hope to see you there!
    Where can we ask our questions please?

Apoteozh's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by kanuzira Go to original post
    I like the news, but comeone. some of us dont understand ET can you also put it on GMT. from that we can figure it out ourselves.
    Hi kanuzira,

Here is a worldtime converting website: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/est-to-gmt-converter

I hope it can help

Originally Posted by Illyrian_King Go to original post
    Where can we ask our questions please?
    Hi Illyrian_King,

You can ask your questions on this following Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/co...ity_creations/
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Gaidheal's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by Ackturi Go to original post
    ET is -5....

FredEx919, The stream has had too much gameplay and not enough discussion lately... are you guys actually going to answer questions or just put it off again?
    Hi Ackturi, no gameplay this time. Just discussion and questions. If you want to raise anything in advance, be sure to tell us HERE.

Ubi-Gaidheal's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by Ackturi Go to original post
    ET is -5....

FredEx919, The stream has had too much gameplay and not enough discussion lately... are you guys actually going to answer questions or just put it off again?
    Hi Ackturi, no gameplay this time. Just discussion and questions. If you want to raise anything in advance, be sure to tell us HERE.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Gaidheal Go to original post
    Thank you for this new type of format, I'm incredibly interested in what the devs have to say.
    The gameplay... not so much. It just seems to distract the devs most of the time,

Originally Posted by Ubi-Gaidheal Go to original post

Gaidheal, if someone from the team could type up a bullet-point list of what is discussed to post afterwards, I'm sure there are many like myself who are at work and have to miss the live discussion!

Awesome episode of Warrior's Den. I love hearing the conversation and Q&A! Thanks guys.

fix the warlord

fix the warlords full guard its not as responsive as before.

Class specific changes incoming,
    warlord headbutt is getting nerfed. More time to react to it(so you can dodge it), also less recovery time for warlord if he miss it. Might have missed something more here.
    Some minor nerf to conquerer(nothing specific mentioned).

Lightbringer is getting love, quite a lot of love. Higher attack speed on some attacks, especially his light in combos if i understood it correctly. More damage for his unblockable attack. And more, dont remember everything.

Kensi is getting a buff. Berserker is getting a tiny buff. No specifics mentioned on those two.

PK is getting nerfed. Her sidestep+attack is getting a damage nerf(this attack from PK is around 20-30% is where her total damage comes from). Her zone attack is getting changed from acting as a heavy to a light so if you block, it will stop the zone attack. Also there were some u.i bug which told the players wrong information when the attack were gonna hit. So that will be fixed and from there will make it easier to react to it. Still has the same attack speed.

Some item changes as well. Revenge through items is getting nerfed. The injury stat is getting "fixed" if i understood it correctly, right now on live when you block you get injured and your revenge meter gets filled. That shouldnt be the case so that will be fixed. A bit more things to revenge which i cant recall right now.

Some other minor changes to items.

For maps, powerups will start 20sec after the match start and also take 1sec longer to get. So more reaction time to stop a plyer from getting it according to the devs.

All this in the next major patch according the devs which looks to be very soon on pc(their words) unless something goes bad.

More things mentioned: They are still working on items so more changes will come in the future.
    They are looking to fix so you have more ways to attack, they think defense is to strong. They mentioned they are looking to change parry but thats more long term solutions and they want to make sure they dont break anything, therefore it will take longer for them appaerantly.

No specific details, and no things mentioned about guard-change speeds either.

Iam expecting more details next week on parry and guard-change-speed and perhaps sidestep--attacks as well(?)
     3 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►