Best Loadout.

Hey guys. I wanna share my loadout with you guys. if you haven't tried, you must! =)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SErs_sPwygQ

Personally i love the std pistol, Mp5 stock and a L115A3 sniper stock... i keep the pistol silenced and the MP5 but go loud on the L115A3

I can't say anything because I never used those weapons. I will try them right away

Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for sharing! I'm interested to see some other player loadout choices, anyone else care to share?

My load out

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Thanks for sharing! I'm interested to see some other player loadout choices, anyone else care to share?
    Sure thing, I've been rocking;
    the Sig Llama,
    the Wilderness and
    the Lady Killer.

I used to crutch on the suppressors and Grenade Launchers like it was no one's business. Countless hours into the game I've learned that the Sig, although a Master weapon, it can do everything a suppressor can do until you go hunted or engaged, then it really shines.

The Sig drops choppers and vehicles rather quickly, and one shots guys from a distance, primarily used medium to long distances.

The Wilderness, although advertised as a rifle, and shows up as a shotgun, it really tends to be a hybrid. The Wilderness seems to be another one of those master weapons that needs an experienced touch. It drops even the toughest guys with one shot while engaged which is nice. The over-under is sweet, although some may struggle with the limited ammo.

Where you want to be careful is when you're stealthing with it. Because it has a spread, if one pellet misses your target and hits say a wall, it has a tendency to put you immediately into hunted. So, it takes precision and experience, regardless, a bad *** weapon.

The Lady Killer needs no introduction, IMHO it is the only pistol worth using in the game. It's highly responsive and can one shot un aware troops. It has high penetration and a fast fire rate. Guys drop in 3-5 shots depending on their strength.

I tend to shy away from primarily stealthing with the LK as it makes the game far less challenging. A note to newerent players.

Dont run the g28 as sniper weapon. i repeat, do not run g28. While its displayed stats seem fine, the most important stat to a sniper rifle, the hidden stat bullet drop, is by FAR the worst of any sniper rifle. The bullet drop is LITERALLY twice as big as on mk14.

personally i rock the mk14 with grip 4, 3 point laser, g28 optic and long barrel. Makes for an awesome all purpose rifle. Second slot i usually modify depending on the mission ahead, most of the time its either the hti for anti material or the 556.

BorgX666's Avatar Member
    my weapon history in Wildlands:-

Primary
    G36C
    AUG A3
    ACR
    M4A1
    Current
    TAR-21

Secondary
    MG121
    Mk249
    Llamativo
    Current
    Stoner LMG A1

Side Arm
    5.7 USG

my current Primary the TAR-21 is a Assault Rifle, a sniper rifle and a rocket launcher all rolled into one!
    with the Digital Scope i have manged a shot of 430m with it on single shot
    normally i enter a base in full stealth mode, keeping my A.I well back using single shot (1 shot 1 kill) then switching to multiple shot when there are a group then switching to the big boy the Stoner LMG A1 when **** hits the fan
    the 5.7 USG is the best side arm of all the pistols in the game

KingSpawn1979's Avatar Senior Member
    M4A1
    SR25 as Sniper
    G28 as DMR
    Five7

Originally Posted by BorgX666 Go to original post
    my weapon history in Wildlands:-

Primary
    G36C
    AUG A3
    ACR
    M4A1
    Current
    TAR-21

Secondary
    MG121
    Mk249
    Llamativo
    Current
    Stoner LMG A1

Side Arm
    5.7 USG

my current Primary the TAR-21 is a Assault Rifle, a sniper rifle and a rocket launcher all rolled into one!
    with the Digital Scope i have manged a shot of 430m with it on single shot
    normally i enter a base in full stealth mode, keeping my A.I well back using single shot (1 shot 1 kill) then switching to multiple shot when there are a group then switching to the big boy the Stoner LMG A1 when **** hits the fan
    the 5.7 USG is the best side arm of all the pistols in the game

Couldn't agree with this more!
    I swap my primary for an SMG now and again, the Vector by far.
    And I swap my secondary for a sniper rifle if needed, the HTI.

P.S. it doesn't make any sense that a ghost can take apart and reassemble any weapon they find, but they can't do so for a "special weapon". That's like being able to make a sandwich, except if someone hands you a ready made sandwich. Whuut?

AK12 accurate, high fire rate, predictable recoil,
    G28 sniper accurate, quiet and damaging, also can use close up with G28 scope with reddot,
    USG 5.7 pistol full noise suppression and high damage,
    Options:
    SR-645smg accurate,pretty quiet with good damage, slower fire rate makes handling recoil easy, sometimes use for short range sniping with digital scope(jungle)
    Saiga shotgun for close in work inside, double tap is fast with it for sure fast takedowns