Is there a reason we can't start a class action suit against UBI?

UBISOFT has clearly released and delivered a game knowing that it is not complete. knowing it's systems are reliant on factors not with in it's control to pass the blame.

Is there a reason we cant start a global action to have them at least try and fix the game. disconnections are rampant the issue is my internet according to UBI, something out of both mine and UBI's control. UBI should have released dedicated servers so we can enjoy the game for longer than 5 minutes and then getting disconnected and losing any will to play the game.

there has to be something that can be done to FORCE UBI to complete the game to a standard that you expect from a multi-million developer with a multi-million AAA title.
     1 people found this helpful

I swear at this point I'm beginning to think somebody is paying you people to spam the forums with negativity, dunno what you're on "enjoy the game for longer than 5 minutes", I've enjoyed it for longer than 300 hours already.
     3 people found this helpful

Im very happy with the game with my rep 23 warden, and yea i agree, are you on someone's payroll to sabotage this awesomeness game?
     2 people found this helpful

@Extropy, lol I know right.

to the OP. I want to encourage you to start that class action lawsuit.Good luck

You don't experience long matchmaking queues? Matchmaking errors sending you back to menu? Game pausing everytime someone leaves the match? Game crashing when the host leaves without getting xp, steel nor statistics?
    Bugisoft can't deliver uninterrupted online gameplay and you say we are being negative?
    I think you are being paid to troll us.

The game has no more serious problems than any other online game I've played, and I've played hundreds of them.

Yes at first the dc rate was too high but they've dealt with that and now I pretty much never get disconnected from a game.

For me, the situation is getting worse week after week. I am now completely unable to play even 2v2, and in 1v1 i never find players... 8v8 has been almost impossible since the release. I
    I really like the game and would like to play but yesterday, after 1 hour (!) of looong matchmaking foolowed by a dsiconnections, I decided to quit. But I was really enjoying the game. Note that I played many online games and I never had issues (PC/Xbox one)

Originally Posted by Punkorey Go to original post
    For me, the situation is getting worse week after week. I am now completely unable to play even 2v2, and in 1v1 i never find players... 8v8 has been almost impossible since the release. I
    I really like the game and would like to play but yesterday, after 1 hour (!) of looong matchmaking foolowed by a dsiconnections, I decided to quit. But I was really enjoying the game. Note that I played many online games and I never had issues (PC/Xbox one)
    You're absolutely right, 8v8 has been impossible from the start! 😂

Originally Posted by tonycawley69 Go to original post
    The game has no more serious problems than any other online game I've played, and I've played hundreds of them.

Yes at first the dc rate was too high but they've dealt with that and now I pretty much never get disconnected from a game.
    Dang, you got it good. I get disconnected from 80%+ of my games, which has even extended in to Duel/Brawls recently.

Originally Posted by tonycawley69 Go to original post

This is true, however the real problem is that Ubisoft sold the game advertising certain number of maps and 12 fighters. Now, after the game is released, they remove High fort and River fort from the multiplayer and also stated that "We forecasted that most players would play one to three characters".

This can be counted as false advertising, why they didn't stated that before the game was released. Also, they cut the amount of maps by 20% from the initial- sold product.