Skill Haste on Vest.

At the recalibration station it gives the possible values of skill haste on a Vest as 7-9%. Roughly 40 million credits later, I have yet to roll a 9% value. Is this bugged? Is the cap actually 8%? If so, how about changing the listed value on the recalibration station.

I think it's a bug, I spent 26 million and nothing.. But I have a vest with 9% skill haste when I finished a mission.

Thanks for the confirmation. None of my friends I have talked to have a vest with 9% and neither do I. I am thinking the recalibration is bugged on this particular major attribute though like you suggest, as I spent another 10 million and still no 9% option, just constant 7 and 8. I mean hell, there are only 3 options for it, compared to something like crit damage, which I have had no problem getting a max roll, it may take awhile but I get there. This has been insane(and if bugged should give us a credit on some funds spent, I am hesitant to keep trying until I find out what is up with this).

Neumeusis's Avatar Senior Member
    Hou !

Spent a good 10M yesterday before i gave up...

Good to know !

UbiQuB3's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi,

I'll check this with the team.

/QuB3

I have recalibrated a chest to 9% skill haste but it took me like 8-10 millions in credits to get it. It would be great to know if the game has the max rolls behind a "limited" roll possibility to encourage spending or farming better gear or if it's just plain and simple RNG in the end.

Originally Posted by Ubi-QuB3 Go to original post
    Hi,

I'll check this with the team.

/QuB3

Okay, because the last poster said he recalibrated a chest with 9%, I tried again. Spent well over 20 million today and still no 9%, just 7s and 8s, which is making me dubious towards the ability to recal this to 9. I am at about 70 million plus trying to get 9%. Ridiculous.

i had same experience when i rolled max of 5%health on kill.took me more than 20mio in all 3 cases. i have the feeling the maximum stat has a lower chance for beeing rolled, but thats only subjective impression.

Originally Posted by JenoVa.Projekt Go to original post
    i had same experience when i rolled max of 5%health on kill.took me more than 20mio in all 3 cases. i have the feeling the maximum stat has a lower chance for beeing rolled, but thats only subjective impression.
    Yeah but I have had no problem rolling max chd, chc, or getting high main stat rolls or high + Health. Just look at the odds of getting a high stat roll, the range of possibilities is huge, but I've had no problem doing it, sure it may take a couple/few million, but I get it, and skill haste is 3 frigging options, 7,8, or 9, and with all the credits, still only seen 7 and 8. Unreal.