Major issues with enemies spawning randomly

Any one else having issues with enemies spawning randomly after dieing or fast travel every time I die during a mission when I respawn two santa Blanca trucks appear out of nowhere no matter where I am and kill me just about instantly and continue to do so till I reset the game even if I kill them all it just spawns two more same with fast travel it makes the game pretty much unplayable can anyone please help
     3 people found this helpful

NLxAROSA's Avatar Senior Member
    Yup, reinforcements spawn at very awkward places sometimes. I mean, I get they have to spawn *somewhere*, but I'd prefer not to have two heavily armored Unidad spawn 2 meters next to me and kill me on the spot.

@Ubi: can you make sure reinforcements/additions or whatever you call them spawn in more realistic locations and not the ones that I've just cleared five minutes ago. It's an immersion-breaker and a cheap tactic on top.
     2 people found this helpful

I have cleared out entire enemy bases and then watched them all spawn in front of me. The airfield next to the gold mine you have to blow up. We took out at least 10-15 enemies and were running to the gold mine when they all magically reappeared. What? LOL
     1 people found this helpful

Santa... Santa Blanca. SAAANTAAA BLAAANCAAA...
     4 people found this helpful

If you do the radio defense missions enemies will spawn right on top of you if you are in the wrong place.

Also me and a friend cleared one of the major uni bases, blew up the AA and jumped in a chopper. We circled the base and flew off only to be shot down by an AA missile.

The AA we just destroyed had respawned before we flew out of range.

After parachuting to safety we walked back to uni base and yup everything had respawned.

arcticgamez's Avatar Senior Member
    had this happen yesterday just cleared heli supply area only for the pilot to respawn before i can get to the heli its gone into the sky

SnW-Heartbreak1's Avatar Senior Member
    Glad i didn't have to make a thread by myself...so... i was on this pipes, totally inaccessible BY ANY OTHER MEAN THAN PARACHUTING, got spotted, a narco spawned behind me and killed me.. i was like... seriosuly??? WTF???

PLEASE FIX THIS STUPID THING !

2 people found this helpful

The game needed another 6-12 month dev time to sort this respawning mess out and really polish other areas up and add PvP.

Cons72's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SnW-Heartbreak1 Go to original post
    Glad i didn't have to make a thread by myself...so... i was on this pipes, totally inaccessible BY ANY OTHER MEAN THAN PARACHUTING, got spotted, a narco spawned behind me and killed me.. i was like... seriosuly??? WTF???

PLEASE FIX THIS STUPID THING !

Yeah.

That sort of spawning enemies right in on your position needs to stop. Your example is the best I have seen as to why it needs to stop.

Originally Posted by kamikaze703 Go to original post
    nope..just means you dont know how to infiltrate properly. all the unidad purple arrows and all the santa blanca enemies CAN stop respawning if you know which targets to take out that call for back up or the alarm. i have never had one issue with enemy respawn or unidad forces randomly popping while infiltrating, and i play on extreme.
    While this might be true in some cases, I've had enemies spawn right where I've killed other enemies.

Example
    Sneak into enemy base, see lone enemy standing about wondering what his purpose in life is, and bam! I shoot him dead, two seconds later an enemy spawns in his place. I've seen this happen now many times and the only thing that seems to help is to quit out and then load back in.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►