Active Duty problems?

I've been playing since day 1. I haven't changed factions or anything, and I've played at least two turns everyday and STILL haven't gotten the Active Duty-trophy... Is someone here on this board who's actually GOT it? I mean, there are people who already have the A Reservist-trophy, which shouldn't be possible (I guess they are from the development team?). Or do we all know that this Trophy/Achievement is actually bugged?
     2 people found this helpful

Same as the OP, I've been a day one player and have over 122 hours login time, I have trophies for all PVP except for 20 wins in Elimination. I have deployed every game on at least 2 turns a day and sometimes 3 on weekend. I have a total deployment in round 3 of 98 times, both attack and defend. if you look on the for honor website you can see your turns, I have surpassed 50 deploys in the 1st couple of days of Round 2. It's now Round 3 with 5 days left. This trophy is either glitched or I don't know what i'm doing. Please look into this matter.

Thank you

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Just for info purposes, I unlocked this on 05/03/2017 on XBox One, so it is possible.

Same here. Been deploying war assets at least once per-turn on 2-3 turns each day for the past 4 weeks and still no trophy.

Did you guys got the trophy now? I didnt get it yet I have been deploying war assets lots of turns these days!

Astrolite.'s Avatar Member
    i am also an day 1 player (and beta) yet i don't have the active duty thropy. A streamer once explained how he got it. He got it by playing the game and complete 40 consecutive matches in a row.

Originally Posted by Astrolite. Go to original post
    i am also an day 1 player (and beta) yet i don't have the active duty thropy. A streamer once explained how he got it. He got it by playing the game and complete 40 consecutive matches in a row.
    That would be impossible with connectivity issues all the day! Waw! What are we supposed to do???

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Astrolite. Go to original post
    That's definitely not how I got it. I mean that may just be coincidence that he got it that way, I got it playing normally. How does he know playing 40 consecutive matches was what unlocked it, rather than that one of those matches took place during turn 50? I don't see how playing 40 games in a row could even slightly help with getting Active Duty.

Still no trophy, I have been player since day one. I have deployed 1 to 2 times from round 1 to 2, I have deployed 2 to 3 times from round 3 to now round 5. I can't understand how this trophy isn't unlocking. Please look into this thank you.

Originally Posted by Gray360UK Go to original post
    Just for info purposes, I unlocked this on 05/03/2017 on XBox One, so it is possible.
    This

I got mine on 07/03/17 - XB1 as well.

As for "A Reservist" there is, according to the XB1-progress counter, 0.04% having it - which is the two Dev-Stream dudettes most likely (for testing purposes i asume) and NOBODY ELSE - mine is on 80% currently and im sure it will unlock for us "ordinary" folk, in exactly 9 days, aka when Season 1 ends.

However, what i did to unlock "Active Duty" is deploying a single war asset right after every 6h round update until it popped. (I did a short Duel vs KI, right after every 6h landscape-update, it's the quickest way for sure and you won't get dc'ed either)

To get it you must basically stare at the "Territory status updates in 6hs" screen exactly 50 times - there is no other "unlocking secret" attached to it.

So try to time your asset spendings in those intervals - should help.
     1 people found this helpful