🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Bought to Gold editions of the game For Honor so my son and I could play together. We only live a few miles apart and cannot connect with each other consistently and when we do connect we are disconnected between games. I do hope that this update will help the connectivity of the game, Thanks for looking into this problem!

thanks

Originally Posted by fredex919 Go to original post
    hello warriors,

we are aware that some players are experiencing errors that are causing disconnects in multiplayer matches. Our team has identified a bug causing some of the #6000018 and #6000039 errors. We are deploying a fix today at 1pm est on all platforms to fix this bug and improve match stability. Maintenance should last around 10-15min. Our team will monitor how these changes affect the player experience in addition to investigating other causes of player disconnects.

please note that this fix introduces a graphical glitch for the conqueror weapon during his death animation. This glitch will be fixed in an upcoming update.

update: make sure to restart the game after the maintenance
    thank you you guys have great game here

disconnect issue

Originally Posted by FredEx919 Go to original post
    Hello Warriors,

We are aware that some players are experiencing errors that are causing disconnects in multiplayer matches. Our team has identified a bug causing some of the #6000018 and #6000039 errors. We are deploying a fix today at 1PM EST on all platforms to fix this bug and improve match stability. Maintenance should last around 10-15min. Our team will monitor how these changes affect the player experience in addition to investigating other causes of player disconnects.

Please note that this fix introduces a graphical glitch for the Conqueror weapon during his death animation. This glitch will be fixed in an upcoming update.

im getting more disconnects than ever before... happens. everyother match beginning. or end

hi,

No change in réunion island (france). still can't play in multiplayer since day 1. all a island, a entier region of france. You don't believe me ? look that tread.

http://forums-fr.ubi.com/showthread....e-matchmaking?

what will you do ???

ERROR even worse now!!!!

Originally Posted by SpaceElephant Go to original post
    Make sure to RESTART THE GAME after the maintenance guys, so the fix is effective. That's probably why some of you get crashes.

so i restarted the game 4 times and i have played at least 12 matches and did not complete one because of ERROR HUGE waste of my time cause no XP or STEEL awarded. this multiplayer experience for this game is absolutely HORRIBLE...... EPIC **** up......... i don't understand why P2P was used for this game????? and by the way you guys have made this error msg even worse now. i used to be able to finish a game of 2v2 but now i can't even do that. and i wouldn't even think of starting a dominion match because i have a better chance of winning the lottery than finishing a game of dominion...... FIX THE SERVERS
     1 people found this helpful

What now? More excuses? My 30 days passed I can't get my refund now. You sold a faulty game, you tricked people into buying it pretending selling something completely different, your p2p would be the fairest for everyone, no lag, bla bla bla. I experienced lag in that system, disconnect, error..

If the community gets together we can bring you down, you made millions on false pretenses, that is a crime. Most of us are not happy with what you provided. Petitions will come to get everyone against you.

32 hours to fix it, that's the time you should be given. I have no doubt the end is coming, because WE are getting fed up! Don't come with your excuses of resetting router or change ports it doesn't work!
     1 people found this helpful

If you're running into an issue following the maintenance, let us know the platform, game mode, and error code if you have it as well. I'll be able to send the details over to check into.
    PS4 all gamemodes except 1v1 0006000037

Disconnection!!!

Hello Warriors,

We are aware that some players are experiencing errors that are causing disconnects in multiplayer matches. Our team has identified a bug causing some of the #6000018 and #6000039 errors. We are deploying a fix today at 1PM EST on all platforms to fix this bug and improve match stability. Maintenance should last around 10-15min. Our team will monitor how these changes affect the player experience in addition to investigating other causes of player disconnects.

Please note that this fix introduces a graphical glitch for the Conqueror weapon during his death animation. This glitch will be fixed in an upcoming update.

some players? i would say all players are... this is a great big FAIL! i have done everything support asked of me. NAT is open on my xbox 1. fast internet. the game is unplayable. i have given all my patience and not to mention a huge purchase assuming this would NEVER be an issue. CERTAINLY NOT BY UBISOFT?! why oh why! what a shame because it was an awesomely brilliant game, but so far just a lump of coal. i hope its fixed soon. i wish the best of luck but i know everyone is going to give literal tons of lash back for ALL of this.

general network

Hello Warriors,

im sorry 2 say wait... actually not sorry to say that this internet connection is probably the worst thing ive ever encountered and talkin way back to ac mutliplaer dayz when ive have never had any of these problems me personally speaking 4 the thousands.of aussie fans who looked so forward 2 playin this game we r still outraged because this is twice we heard you guys say match connection has improved and twice you have lied so therefore have lost ratings n players improve yourselves before you imprtove the game therefore you have 2 be living in America to have a great experience of the game! your sincerely day one fan✌

a really annoyed customer

ok idk wat yall did but now i get kicked with every error code and its crazy. even brawls give error codes, the dang beta was better in terms of connection ive put way to much money in this game to not be able to play now. please fix asap. it a awsome game great ideas to it just need to be more stable

if yall need to check my data im "dj of the mist" im a xbox player whod love to be able play again