What about the use of scripts on console, I created a thread all about it, have proof of use yet UBI failed to respond..

OK, let's not talk about it and just ignore the problems on console some more...

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello!

I'm sorry for the delay, we did not miss your support thread intentionally. We are constantly checking the forums and do the best we can to answer all players.

We recognise that it is possible to use non-supported device which can affect gameplay. This is a complex topic involving hardware, live services, and security. We are working to deliver a global and reliable solution for detection but do not have more info yet as investigations are ongoing.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by EnPro23 Go to original post
    What about the use of scripts on console, I created a thread all about it, have proof of use yet UBI failed to respond..
    Hello!

We replied to your forum thread earlier today, apologies for the wait.

There may sometimes be a bit of a delay for us to respond to a thread, however we're doing the best we can to reply to everyone!

Thank you. Hopefully it gets sorted and we can see peoples true rank when they don't have a script or mouse helping them. Will be good to have a level playing field

Mouse and Keyboard

Game is actually broken. Uphill struggle every round to get anywhere because of these mouse and keyboard hackers. It's supposed to be a competitive game and it's just garbage now. All time favourite game flooded with cheaters and Ubisoft and PlayStation won't do a thing about it. Controllers should in no way be playing against MnK...

Mouse and Keyboard on Console

Is there somewhere to report a player for using MnK on console if I have video proof and even hand cam of the player?

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Crazytown9736 Go to original post
    Is there somewhere to report a player for using MnK on console if I have video proof and even hand cam of the player?
    Hey there Crazytown,

I appreciate you’re eager to know Ubisoft’s stance on console players using Keyboard and Mouse in-game.

This is a complex topic involving hardware, live services, and security.

We are working to deliver a global and reliable solution for detection but do not have more info yet as investigations are ongoing.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

So you cant do anything even if I have video proof of the player?

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Crazytown9736 Go to original post
    So you cant do anything even if I have video proof of the player?
    Hey Crazytown9736,

As advised by Ubi-TheBerry, due to on-going investigations regarding such a complex topic, we would be unable to assist you with this just yet, however should there be any updates on the matter, details will be posted here, in our official forums, therefore keep an eye.

In the meantime, should you have any questions, let us know!

Originally Posted by ClusterC Go to original post
    Game is actually broken. Uphill struggle every round to get anywhere because of these mouse and keyboard hackers. It's supposed to be a competitive game and it's just garbage now. All time favourite game flooded with cheaters and Ubisoft and PlayStation won't do a thing about it. Controllers should in no way be playing against MnK...
    Hey ClusterC,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback.

I do understand that occasionally you may encounter cheaters in-game, however rest assured, our anti-cheat system is being consistently updated and we're doing our best to stay on top of it.

In regards to mouse and keyboard, I will ensure this gets passed along to our game team accordingly, however as advised by Ubi-Milky, this is a complex topic that we're looking at, and as soon as there will be an update for it, details will be posted in our official forums, therefore keep an eye.

Should you have any questions, let us know!

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by EnPro23 Go to original post
    Thank you. Hopefully it gets sorted and we can see peoples true rank when they don't have a script or mouse helping them. Will be good to have a level playing field
    Thank you for helping highlight this to us even further.

If ever there is anything else we can help with we are always happy to assist.

Th3rst's Avatar Junior Member

MnK on console

So, Iíve made a post about this before. About three months ago. I currently sit at the diamond rank on siege on console. Anyone that is in this ranking knows the pain about having to play literally non stop mouse and keyboarders aka kids with a huge advantage over us legitimate controller players. At times it literally makes the game unplayable and not even enjoyable. I play with a stack of people on controller. I think it is quite sad how all of the big console siege streamers/probably like 80% of champions are using it/playing with people using MnK. Thereís literally kids that stream and straight out say theyíre using MnK and honestly I donít blame them because Ubi doesnít care/do anything about console siege and cheating(MnK) on console at all. Itís honestly gotten to the point where I donít even feel like playing anymore because Iím at such a disadvantage probably 70% of the games I play. Do you guys intend to actually do anything or should I just either quit or make an account and purposely drop to like silver/gold ranking where maybe not everyone is using a mouse and keyboard? Like is it seriously that hard to do something where if youíre playing on console a mouse and keyboard wonít work? Seriously need to fix this before everyone just uses MnK and console siege dies and new players just quit coming in because itís unfair.

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey,

I appreciate you’re eager to know Ubisoft’s stance on console players using Keyboard and Mouse in-game. This is a complex topic involving hardware, live services, and security.

We are working to deliver a global and reliable solution for detection but do not have more info yet as investigations are ongoing.

Nice, same exact response as my post three months ago. Glad you guys are able to detect and care about pc cheaters but when it comes to console who cares I guess nice. Looks like I will be done playing siege until you guys start caring about the game other than pc

Just crap robotic answers as usual m8, i asked a simple question a while ago and just got robot response about server locations. Didn't answer my actual question in any shape or form. Just buy a mouse m8, lets take all of ubisofts mnk's off em and use those. Ive got video of a guy on ps4 leaning without ads. Id report but what would happen 🚽

Nah man Iím actually just done playing the game. Itís frustrating cause I truly do love siege I think itís the best shooter out there but when they donít give a **** about the platform you play on itís frustrating. Diamond+ ranked is a joke and a half literally every game or almost every game consist of at least an MnKer. Yeah, I could make a smurf and play down in golds where thereís no MnK but thatís no fun either because youíre playing kids below the skill level and itís not fair to them either. Until they actually give a **** about doing something about these kids Iím done playing havenít played since I made this post and donít plan on it. Sad when a majority of the console siege streamers are even using it cause Ubi literally doesnít do a damn thing about it I have numerous screenshots/clips of champs using MnK but not gonna waste my time cause they wonít do anything about it and itís not gonna change anything when they sign on an alt account if it did get banned. Wouldnít doubt it if they have a deal with Xim or something at this point 😂😂. Good job Ubi youíre losing your customers by doing absolutely nothing against cheaters Iíve had some friends already quit for the exact same reason. Do me a favor and one of you Ubi mods comment on this post if ya ever do anything(highly unlikely) but until then fair-well siege its been a fun time until MnK consumed you.

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    We do read the forums and we have passed on feedback on how the community feels about players being able to use mouse and keyboard on console. The response we have provided is all we are able to say on it at this time. Whenever we have more information on a topic like this, we'll be sure to post news about it.

Iím not blaming anyone especially the people on this forum from Ubi just to clarify you guys probably are nothing but messengers. Iím just saying if you look at it from a PC to console standpoint if thereís a guy cheating for a week straight they more than likely will be banned relatively soon on pc. If someone plays on console using MnK(cheating) for a week straight guess what happens? Literally nothing. They get away with it and climb up the elo rankings cause theyíre at such an advantage. I understand pc is the more popular platform but the fact this has been going on for so long on console with no actions done to them is just sad at this point. I also understand that it isnít the simplest thing to figure out but Iíll tell you it sure wouldnít be the hardest to make Xims/MnK not compatible within siege on console. Therefore, Iím still sticking to my point and not playing the game until actions are taken against the people ruining the game.

M&k is such an underrated issue

Itís literally impossible to enjoy the game and thatís why is so much less popular on console cause every time I play I play at high gold low play there going to be at least one m&k every game no doubt thereís no such thing as a game above gold one that doesnít have at least one m&k and I hate how Ubi just says ďoh well itís console **** console and itís SO. Neglected but at the same time idk how you are going to neglect a quarter of your player base the games already struggling as is but Jesus

Feel that man. I have 3 accounts that are all diamond ranked. So, sadly Iíll tell you the MnK only gets more common as your ranks progress. Itís literally taking over console siege like I said in the original post I donít blame them because Ubi doesnít do anything to them and it makes it easier to win 🤷🏻*♂️ But yep, Ubi really doesnít care about console what so ever. If there was a new cheat on PC though oh you bet your *** thatíd be getting fixed ASAP or at least be gaining a lot of attention. Theyíre losing their player base to it also. Iíve had a couple friends who quit playing before me because of MnK and now Iím done playing as well.

Fix the game please

Just played a game of ranked when a player blatantly using MnK got over 20 kills and the rest of his team got at most 2 each really need to sort this out no one should be getting that amount of kills in a game if ranked

I wouldnít count on it man. As Iíve said numerous times on here Ubi could care less about console cheaters only PC ones. Iíd suggest just taking a break maybe if itís frustrating you that much. Sucks we canít play people of our own skill like itís intended to be during ranked but you know what can we do When the game developers donít enforce and take actions against cheaters only more and more are going to come in the game.

Hey everyone,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the matter.

I fully appreciate where you're coming from and I am aware that there is a number of players who are eager to know our stance, however as Ubi-Froggard advised, this may be a response you have seen or came across, however it's still something our game team is looking into. It's a lot more of a complex topic and we will do what we can to come up with the best possible outcome.

The MnK is a cancer on consoles!

Gives way too much advantage against pad - faster aiming, less & more precise (predictable, controllable) recoil, faster leaning (easier one taps), etc etc.
    And since nothings being done, the mnk "movement" is growing and growing.

With longing I remember the time few years back when the fights were more even, when people played with controllers (As It Should Be Played On Consoles).
    Mnk players on consoles, are like bullies, and should FO to pc side if they wanna play with mnk, but I'm afraid they'd suck and would never Ever even reach Gold

Losers.

Youíre not wrong and I agree with pretty much everything you said. MnK is a clear advantage in almost every circumstance in siege(against controller). Iíve always said the same the champions/diamonds MnKers on console that play siege would probably be mid lvl golds on pc. Truthfully, I havenít played the game in like 2-3 weeks it was a couple days before I made this post. Reason being? MnK. Itís so frustrating and all we get in response is ďWe ArE wOrKiNg On StuFf AnD tHaTs AlL wE cAn SaYĒ like please MnK has been a problem for over a year easily the complaints and usage have definitely went up this year. While it may not be the easiest of fix it sure as hell isn't the hardest fix either. If they had a problem like this on pc it wouldíve been fixed a week or two after it was known. Console? Naaaahhh they donít give a rats ***. More power to the MnKers. Iíd suggest just quit playing the game itís been refreshing. Maybe one day when their player base is gone or consumed by MnK and no new players come in theyíll be like well crap maybe we shouldíve done something about that. Anyways gl hope you donít run into too many rats if you continue playing.

Thank you for the additional responses.

These all get forwarded and seen by the team investigating a solution, they are working to provide the best possible solution.

Play with mouse and keyboard on ps4

Is Rainbow allowed to play on PS4 with a mouse and keyboard? I play with the handle and I have the right to be trampled

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey, MIZISF!

Welcome to the forums. I appreciate you’re eager to know Ubisoft’s stance on console players using Keyboard and Mouse in-game.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Viral Go to original post
    Hey, MIZISF!

Welcome to the forums. I appreciate you’re eager to know Ubisoft’s stance on console players using Keyboard and Mouse in-game.

Thank you.
    When did you start these "investigations"?
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Just to summarise for everyone -

We understand where you are all coming from regarding this issue and we have reported your feedback on this to the Siege team devs.

The use of mouse and keyboard in our competitive console games are not permitted. Cronus and Xim use is also not permitted on our console games.

Our investigations into this are to find ways to accurately detect this on console and how to locate these types of players.

If you have any other questions you would like to ask, please feel free to get back to us.

If you would like to give more feedback on this topic we encourage you to post here in our feedback section too -
    https://ubi.li/vxTV0

Lol havent you been saying this for years now? It's kind of pathetic.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Milky Go to original post
    Just to summarise for everyone -

We understand where you are all coming from regarding this issue and we have reported your feedback on this to the Siege team devs.

The use of mouse and keyboard in our competitive console games are not permitted. Cronus and Xim use is also not permitted on our console games.

Our investigations into this are to find ways to accurately detect this on console and how to locate these types of players.

If you have any other questions you would like to ask, please feel free to get back to us.

If you would like to give more feedback on this topic we encourage you to post here in our feedback section too -
    https://ubi.li/vxTV0
    Offer a suspected 'mouse and keyboard' option for in-game reporting. Some times its very obvious. Other times not so much.

To the Ubi team, how can we better help you in trying to combat this issue?
    Is reporting the player enough? Should we record/ upload suspicious instances and lobby score board? This has been an issue for far too long, and your playerbase becomes sceptical about your motivation to handle these issues that are growing at alarming rates.

What about offering 'verified' accounts on pc and console that would be able to offer more detailed feedback and reporting options. ( i have 2 accounts. My main for solo and an alt for squad) So for example, my main would be able to get verified and the feedback you would receive from that account is taken at a higher priority than potential spam accounts.

Can you work more closely with xbox and sony? What about introducing a legitimate anti-cheat software for console that reports more accurate and detailed information that might be prevalent to making R6S a more fair game?

Like your sticky has said. Help us, help you.

Originally Posted by BoondoggleLimp Go to original post
    Offer a suspected 'mouse and keyboard' option for in-game reporting. Some times its very obvious. Other times not so much.

To the Ubi team, how can we better help you in trying to combat this issue?
    Is reporting the player enough? Should we record/ upload suspicious instances and lobby score board? This has been an issue for far too long, and your playerbase becomes sceptical about your motivation to handle these issues that are growing at alarming rates.

What about offering 'verified' accounts on pc and console that would be able to offer more detailed feedback and reporting options. ( i have 2 accounts. My main for solo and an alt for squad) So for example, my main would be able to get verified and the feedback you would receive from that account is taken at a higher priority than potential spam accounts.

Can you work more closely with xbox and sony? What about introducing a legitimate anti-cheat software for console that reports more accurate and detailed information that might be prevalent to making R6S a more fair game?

Like your sticky has said. Help us, help you.
    Hey BoondoggleLimp,

Thank you for all your detail and suggestions. These are all very good ideas that our team can use.

If ever we can help further also just let us know