ive got the same problem too

when i had level 5 it it collected points all the way up to 99 then went back to zero without going to level 6 . your not the only one im gutted too really liked playing online

Yesterday

I reached lvl 6, i have even recorded this with smartphones camera, today i started game and im lvl 5 and 0% .... i have played all day defeating higher lvl players, 6 7 8 and sometimes 9.... no luck, I'm stuck 0%
    What should i do?
    I have few supersolo medals already.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Kriomag2k20, welcome to the forums!

I am sorry to see your progress is returning to 0%

Is it possible you could upload the clip you recorded, to a video hosting website such as Imgur or Youtube, then send us a link to view it please?

I would like to forward this clip onto the QA and Trackmania teams investigation, would you also be able to tell us what platform you are playing on?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Milky Go to original post
    Hello Kriomag2k20, welcome to the forums!

I am sorry to see your progress is returning to 0%

Is it possible you could upload the clip you recorded, to a video hosting website such as Imgur or Youtube, then send us a link to view it please?

I would like to forward this clip onto the QA and Trackmania teams investigation, would you also be able to tell us what platform you are playing on?
    Hi, i play on ps4

Here is video, it was 'loaded' server, many players higher than me, i knew I'll advance after this race with 4th place, so i started recording using smartphone.

https://imgur.com/a/dAFhUe5

Today was second day i played, again many wins with higher scores and still lvl5 0% ;( something is stuck.

Edit: third day... i progressed to 4th place in my country, 213 world... but lvl is still stuck at 5 and 0%