1. #1

    Tarija-00014 error code

    I am having this error code constantly with a specific friend. We both have open nat types. I can connect with other players and other friends but one specific friend that i want to play with, the game will not let me play with. Any solutions from Ubisoft?
    Share this post

  2. #2

    Tajifa-0014

    Originally Posted by Yami Assassin Go to original post
    I am having this error code constantly with a specific friend. We both have open nat types. I can connect with other players and other friends but one specific friend that i want to play with, the game will not let me play with. Any solutions from Ubisoft?
    Same issue.

    I play with friends all the time, weather they join me or i join them. For the exception of one player (player X). every body has NAT STATUS + OPEN. However player X can join us, but we CANNOT join him.

    Any solutions?
    Share this post

  3. #3

    Tarija 00014

    I am having the exact same problem. I was only able to play with this friend the same day that the game released, but we haven't been able to play together since then.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    This is a NAT type issue with the person you are trying to join. They can join you but you can't join them because they don't have an open NAT. Have them screen shot their NAT type to you showing it's open.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    I had the same problem, I was unable to join my friend, but i could join me. It got fixed by my friend Quiting the game. Go to My Games and Apps, select the game, press the menu button and select Quit. After my friend did that i was able to join.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Tarija 014 Player Unreachable - Three of my friends are able to join my game, one is not. I am not able to join any of their games.

    I hard reset every session.

    I have followed the instructions online to hack the router ports etc. That changed my NAT Status from Moderate to Open. I am still however not able to join anyone else's game. I try to join them, I try to accept their invite in game. I try to accept their invite in menu. Nothing seems to work... very frustrating.

    I am level 23 and many of the areas on my map are unlocked, and so I want to help some of my friends unlock their map, but I can't join their game.

    Ubisoft, Tarija 014 needs to be a priority, please and thank you.

    Nik Allonby
    N1knukem
    Share this post

  7. #7

    NAT Open

    Originally Posted by STAGGA22 Go to original post
    This is a NAT type issue with the person you are trying to join. They can join you but you can't join them because they don't have an open NAT. Have them screen shot their NAT type to you showing it's open.
    Not only does the in game lobby state "NAT Status = OPEN". But the Xbox Network settings for wireless network state NAT Open, with both network test and multiplayer test, resulting in no issues.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Ubi-Iudex's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,417
    Hi all,

    Sorry to hear you're experiencing these connection issues. Check out our Connectivity FAQ and give the suggestions in it a try.

    If you find that the issue remains present after consulting the FAQ, the please get in touch with Ubi Support so our team can troubleshoot this with you. Thanks!
    Share this post

  9. #9

    Connection problem

    Originally Posted by Ubi-Iudex Go to original post
    Hi all,

    Sorry to hear you're experiencing these connection issues. Check out our Connectivity FAQ and give the suggestions in it a try.

    If you find that the issue remains present after consulting the FAQ, the please get in touch with Ubi Support so our team can troubleshoot this with you. Thanks!
    Nope, your guide is worthless!!

    All of the ports are open on my and my friend's router too, NAT status is still moderate....

    It was fine till around one month ago, so your upgrade fcked the things up.

    You have to provide the solution for ps4 users!!!!!
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Ubi-Iudex's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,417
    Originally Posted by Johnny810921 Go to original post
    Nope, your guide is worthless!!

    All of the ports are open on my and my friend's router too, NAT status is still moderate....

    It was fine till around one month ago, so your upgrade fcked the things up.

    You have to provide the solution for ps4 users!!!!!
    Thank you for giving the FAQ a try, Johnny, though it is unfortunate the suggestions were unable to assist you in resolving the issue. Have you gotten in touch with Ubi Support regarding this?
    Share this post