i put in my session pass but did not get my The Peruvian Connection

so this is the second Tom Clancy game i have dine for ps4 to have problems. in division it was the hazmat suit. now in ghost recon its the The Peruvian Connection part of the session pass ghost recon wildlands. so whats up with it ?

The Peruvian Connection was a pre-order bonus, not a part of the season pass I believe.

You have to wait. Peruvian connection will be available on 28/03.

Originally Posted by KidInTheGhetto Go to original post
    You have to wait. Peruvian connection will be available on 28/03.
    Odd, since I just played and completed the Peruvian connection missions. At least the ones they detail how to access in Inca Camina

Link doesn't seem to work man.

UbiPhobos's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by yodasith Go to original post
    so this is the second Tom Clancy game i have dine for ps4 to have problems. in division it was the hazmat suit. now in ghost recon its the The Peruvian Connection part of the session pass ghost recon wildlands. so whats up with it ?
    Hey! The Peruvian Connection Mission is available now for games which were pre-ordered. It will be available for season pass holders at a later date! Sorry for the confusion.

Originally Posted by UbiPhobos Go to original post
    Hey! The Peruvian Connection Mission is available now for games which were pre-ordered. It will be available for season pass holders at a later date! Sorry for the confusion.
    I pre-ordered the deluxe edition of the game and purchased the season pass but I still have not been given access to the Peruvian Connection.

Originally Posted by MoneyMiker1 Go to original post
    I pre-ordered the deluxe edition of the game and purchased the season pass but I still have not been given access to the Peruvian Connection.
    Yeah same here. I Pre-order the Gold Edition get all season pass stuff and a code for Peruvian Connection but since I reedem that code nothing happend. No Mission in the Area or somewhere else. I Completed the game 100% still no mission. And absolutley no response from Ubisoft on tickets and the Hotlines are closed. nice really nice...

Best thing is that you cant download it manually because its not in the PSN store or in the ingame store -.-

Originally Posted by UbiPhobos Go to original post
    Upon redeeming my preorder code on PSN & seemng to not get the Peruvian Connection download I did some digging & discovered in my case the Peruvian Connection mission tied itself as an add-on to the beta test that I don't even have installed anymore. That shouldn't even happen. Won't allow it to be re-downloaded either.

I pre-ordered the deluxe edition and didn't get the code.