I'm not the only one having this issue.

Originally Posted by ecto69 Go to original post
    Not sure why the OP had issue in Pucara, I have done about 1/2 of that area , I forget if there was any major Intel in that area , I vaguely recall that the Intel for the area came from other areas.

There was Yellow main story mission markers you can see one in the above video
    This issue isn't strictly stuck with Pucara region, people are having the same problem with other regions as well, Ocoro for example. I've gone to several walkthrough sites to find the locations of the intel that trigger the DJ Perico missions, but the intel isn't there or I can't interact with it. And the problem isn't strictly on the Xbox either its spread around all of the platforms the game is available on and I hope Ubisoft take this issue seriously, even though it doesn't keep you from beating the game it just keeps you from 100% the game.

After checking the Known Issues thread I am perplexed as to why this problem isn't on that list. How is that even a thing with so many people reporting the problem?!

Originally Posted by TheSandman091 Go to original post
    After checking the Known Issues thread I am perplexed as to why this problem isn't on that list. How is that even a thing with so many people reporting the problem?!
    The list was updated on march 9th. Guess we'll see an update in a couple of days. Preferably with this bug on the list.

Edit: I'm wrong. List was updated march 11th now. Sigh. No update on the bug ruining the possibility to 100% the game.

im having the same problem, but in malca provenance, where there is no major data or missions, on xbox one, ive pretty much completed the game, but it means i cant take on the head of influence El Cardenal, very annoying, please fix this

I've found a work around to this. Atleast it seems to me that it worked. I had a friend join my game, or I joined his I can't remember. Anyways when I couldn't see the main intel mission markers, he went and did got them and it activated the mission, but the mission wasn't showing up for me. So when he finished the mission, we left the area and when we were far away from it the mission appeared for me and I got to do it. After that the missions started to appear on their own, but this is still happening to me in other regions and it's starting to piss me off...

for me theres a region on east side that don't show difficulty level or nothing, region is empty. no missions etc.

no boss assigned to this region

Same issue but tabacal

I even got the briefing from the Intel lady about madre coca, but no yellow major Intel symbols appeared. Found half the Kingslayer files, unlocked all the Intel points for guns/parts, and side missions, but never generated a story mission waypoint. It's sort of frustrating. Hopefully addressed in a patch soon.

Maybe a fix?

This happened to me in three regions, macara and san mateo and some other one last night. I was so upset. I went to bed, and this morning I fired it up and spawned in single player - and bowmen calls me and I get the info for one of them, mission unlock, then I fast travel to to the other regions and slowly but surely it all comes thru and I now have missions for the three that I couldn't start last night.

I think this occurred to me last night when I was in co-op and exploring a region for the first time, bowmen would call me and we would be flying around doing side missions and she would get cut off. I guess there is a timer for how long until bowmen will re-brief you on a mission. To fix this I am just going to go "start" all the regions tonight in single player, that way when I enter in co-op I at least have one yellow objective of my own. I think will solve for the future.

If it helps - i'm on xbox one and when I booted up this morning I saw a pop-up I hadn't seen before that said "syncing console" , I wonder if the console can de-sync and waiting 24 hrs for a ping or something can resolve? anyone exp this bug after 24/48 hours seeing it appear?

Thanks all, there is hope after all don't give up! Try restarting and fast traveling around a lot with intention of queuing the call/major intel info, then go to sleep and wake up and hop in single player and see what happens. Worked for me.

Originally Posted by CitraBuff Go to original post
    going to go "start" all the regions tonight in single player, that way when I enter in co-op I at least have one yellow objective of my own. I think will solve for the future.

If it helps - i'm on xbox one and when I booted up this morning I saw a pop-up I hadn't seen before that said "syncing console" , I wonder if the console can de-sync and waiting 24 hrs for a ping or something can resolve? anyone exp this bug after 24/48 hours seeing it appear?

Thanks all, there is hope after all don't give up! Try restarting and fast traveling around a lot with intention of queuing the call/major intel info, then go to sleep and wake up and hop in single player and see what happens. Worked for me.
    Do you play on multiple consoles in your home? That's what the syncing is doings. Your last save on your console doesn't match the save in the cloud so they re sync.

No, only one console. I think it's syncing with ubisoft - it was not an xbox dashboard message - it was an ingame message upon boot up of the game.