Just got an email accusing me of cheating

I have never cheated or afk farmed ever and have been accused by Ubisoft. It says "after careful review of relevant evidence" that I have been warned. Which is BS man. I have never done anything close to cheat or afk farm.
    Has anyone else in my situation been accused of this while being innocent?

Innocent? yeah, that's what they all say.
     3 people found this helpful

well be glad its just a warning, so shut up and dont cheat next time.

Originally Posted by FumundaCheese-- Go to original post
    I have never cheated or afk farmed ever and have been accused by Ubisoft. It says "after careful review of relevant evidence" that I have been warned. Which is BS man. I have never done anything close to cheat or afk farm.
    Has anyone else in my situation been accused of this while being innocent?
    It is a bit wierd that you only post is to to defend that you are not a 'cheater'.

Such accusations are never done without reviewing some definitive evidence.

So calling ******** right now. Hope you will treat your account more carefully next time.

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by PackingMoney Go to original post
    It is a bit wierd that you only post is to to defend that you are not a 'cheater'.
    Nah to be honest if I wasn't a cheater, and I'm not just for the record, lol, and I had never had any cause to show any interest in Ubisoft on the web, or these forums, having an email like that would send me straight here to try to find out what's going on. That at least I can see happening. What would you do, just ignore it? My first stop would be to find out how common this is and how much of a problem I potentially have, then I would be onto Support next.

Flipping it around, if he was a cheater, what on earth would be the point in making an account just to come here to tell all of us about it?

AkenoKobayashi's Avatar Senior Member
    Can you ask in detail of what the evidence was against you?

There is no evidence any cheating has been done because I've never afk farmed or anything like that
    As a matter of fact the only thing I'm guilty of is buying extra steel to compete with the 108 gear stat players so I have 2 characters that are rep 6 with 108 gear stats and now a warning for cheating after giving this company my money
    In b4 all the you paid to win trolls

Same. I play mainly 1v1 because everything else is just a cluster ****.
    I don't know what I did to be accused of AFK farm.
    I had to look up what AFK farming was when the email came.

Heh they added new afk detection today.

Excpect to see alot of im innocent threads. Gamers take the whole deny till you die thing to a whole new level.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►