Just going to leave this here.

Almost half of the reviews on STEAM (as well as this one) can't be wrong.

Please, fix your network / matchmaking system.

1 people found this helpful

this game is going to die anyway in curent technical condition :/ sad, atleast i will get my normal life back ) my girlfriend will be happy

Originally Posted by Nomir2016 Go to original post
    this game is going to die anyway in curent technical condition :/ sad, atleast i will get my normal life back ) my girlfriend will be happy
    Will it die? Not sure. I'm pretty positive those that played during Alpha will continue to play it. Some from Closed Beta, too.

But what I feel in my bones is that if they don't do something, the 50% of the players that dropped this game after buying it will not be coming back.

Originally Posted by BentSoldier Go to original post
    Will it die? Not sure. I'm pretty positive those that played during Alpha will continue to play it. Some from Closed Beta, too.

But what I feel in my bones is that if they don't do something, the 50% of the players that dropped this game after buying it will not be coming back.
    It's already dying slowly

*plays world's smallest violin for Ubisoft's inability to make a game without major flaws*

TCTF_SWAT's Avatar Senior Member
    Clearly people never played MGO2. That game (best shooter of all time) had a playerbase of less then 5000. Still went strong for 4 years (till it's contract ran out sadly RIP.)

So, hereing this kind of stuff is whatever. HOWEVER......the daily D/C's are quite an annoyance I will say that.

From my experience of how Ubisoft handled the problems plagueing the PC version of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier. They won't lift a finger to fix anything. Literally. Their only objective is to rip off PC gamers as surplus income.

On the upside, people who waited will probably get this game for 50% off within the month on Steam.